Chapter 7 Harlie

Charlie came downstairs, eventually. You should've seen the look on her face when she saw Harry casually sat at the dinner table like he owned the place.                        
  "Oh, hey, Harriet." She greeted him jokingly. He grinned at her.      

"Charlie, what a pleasant surprise!"

He called to her using a british accent. I giggled at the pair, happy that Charlie was finally smiling. She sat across from him, all the while winning a staring contest he'd inflicted on her.

I ran upstairs, pretending to need the bathroom. I was really giving them some space.

Upstairs, Charlie's bedroom door was open, and from inside the inky blackness, something moved. I froze, staring at the room. Suddenly, a familiar voice called my name, beckoning me inside.                                                                                                                                          "(Y/n)~~"

I shrugged and entered the the darkness. Of course, the door shut behind me, and I flinched momentarily. For some reason I ended up breathing dust of some sort and choked. A hand came onto my back and patted it until I could breathe again.        
                                                          "Pennywise." I wheezed, controlling my breathing. The curtains flung open revealing Charlies unmade bed and messy clothes-bomb floor, her open closet and Pennywise, looking strangely concerned.

"You can use your lungs properly now?" He asked, putting his hands on my shoulders.                
 "Yes, thank you." I felt warmth spread through my shoulders where he touched. "Do you, um, mind me asking where you've been?"                                                                                                              He nodded and sighed. "Busy, busy. I have my long rest soon, so I've been feeding more. Why were you asking? Did you miss me, sweets?" I flushed at the nickname.                                              

"W-what's your 'long rest'?" I dodged his question. He removed his hands from my shoulders and walked to my window.                                                                                                                                  "I think you've guessed this, but I'm not if this world, (Y/n). I can't really explain this..." He picked at the peeling paint on the windowsill glumly. 

"Is it like...hibernation?" I remembered my science lessons from elementary school, subconsciously thanking my 4th grade teacher, Miss Clooney. Yes, she was actually related to George Clooney, believe it or not. Unfortunately the good looks kinda passed her generation...

Anyways, Pennywise turned to me, tilting his head. "Whats hibernation?"                                           "Where animals stock up food for the winter, and sleep through the cold times."                             He raised his eyebrows in recognition, nodding. "Yes, its a little bit like that. But I sleep for about 26 to 27 years."

My mouth fell open. "S-so I'll only see you 3 times my whole life?!" I'd grown strangely attached to the clown since I'd met him, and it seemed wrong to rarely see him. I guessed, though I'd never want to admit it, that I liked him.

He suddenly smiled, and- 'WAIT A SECOND HE CAN READ MY MIND DJEIFHQIUF-' I internally freaked out as he strode over to me-which didnt take very long because his legs are so god damn long- and put his fingers under my chin. He pushed it up,causing my mouth to clamp shut. 

He leaned down slowly, increasing my anticipation to kiss. My eyes fluttered shut as his soft lips found mine all over again. But this kiss was different from the party's. It was rushed, a sudden, urgent, goodbye forever kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he pulled me closer. 

Just as he was about to slip a hand into my pants (A/n- *Spits out holy water*)  the door flung open, and we parted to see Charlie and Harry weirdly in the same position as us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

wElP ThAT GoT HeAtEd