Chapter 18- Back to the Birth.

The pain was everywhere, and I nearly couldn't handle it. I couldn't even hear my own screams.

Dr Daley was passed a syringe and between contractions I found myself breathlessly asking what it was.

"Anaesthetic." I barely heard him say.

Without warning he stabbed it into the crevice of my arm and I yelped in shock.

Only to choke as blood came up into my mouth. The shock of it all had made me throw up blood.

Pain. Everywhere.

I felt pressure grow in my abdomen, and a sweeping feeling came across me as blood flowed out of me.

My eyelids fluttered at the sudden spur and my legs twitched as I slowed my thrashing in pain and moaned louder.

Doctor Daley was stood staring at the flowing blood, not quite sure what to do anymore.

"Where's Pennywise!?!" I cried as more pain grew and I found myself thrashing once more.

The doctor said something, but my hearing had cut out, and his voice was  muffled.

I found my eyelids drooping as the anaesthetic kicked in, finally, and a deep blackness came over me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have decided to do the end straight away so I can work on the second book. Believe me, it won't be as rushed or bad, and I'll work harder on it.

I'll upload a prologue for the second book to keep you going if it's taking too long.

Thanks for reading 🙂