Chapter 8- Explanations

So, you know those awkward moments where everyone is so shocked that nobody says anything?

It was just like that moment.

Pennywise was still holding me, and Harry had clearly pushed Charlie against the door frame. It was a kinda stifling silence, and I decided to break it.

"Hey?"

Charlie screamed and tried to pull Harry away from the bedroom. I just sighed.

"(Y/N), who is he- why is she trying to pull me away?" Harry looked back at Charlie with concern.

"Its evil!"she cried. "I've read about It while I was alone in my room." She produced her phone and brought something up on google.

"What? What did you read-" I tried to get closer, but Pennywise kept me where I was.

"No." He said softly.

"What?" I looked up at him. "Why not? What are you hiding? Apart from the obvious."

He sighed and looked at Charlie and Harry.

"If you knew you wouldn't want me."

"Dude, I know you kill and eat people and now I know you're an alien. I still kissed you, dumbass."

"No. Something else." I suddenly noticed that his eyes were a dull blue. Not the bright blue I saw when I first met him, and not the orange from when he dragged Kurt Bowers body away.

"He's been with women before, (Y/N). It says here that he uses them then gets bored and kills them." Charlie was waving her phone around.

Pennywise growled. "Its not true."

"But it-" she faltered.

"Well...the using part.."

I looked at him then. Like really looked at him.
"You're using me." I said under my breath.

He shook his head. "No..no-"

I pushed him away. "You were gonna KILL me."

"(Y/n)..." he trailed off. "I dont want to anymore. But if you'll come with me-"

"OHHHOHOHONooo." I walked backwards, out of the room. "I'm not going anywhere."

He suddenly went sombre.
"I guess I cant convince you anymore. I'll just have to take you..." a sneaky smirk appeared on his face, and he snapped his fingers.

A random drowsiness came over me, and I felt myself fall onto a soft surface.

Then. Black.