Chapter 15- The Losers

I thought it was a bit sad that the losers weren't included in this, so I thought I'd just squeeze them into the Thanksgiving thing and see what happens...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We got home, and Charlie was all over the dress.

"Its amazing...but weren't you also gonna get some baby toys as well?"

I nodded. "And some more clothes. But we thought that maybe the baby would like to choose the toys itself."

"Herself." Harry muttered.

He was now adamant that the dress was a sign that it was a girl, and that all boys stuff should be 'burned if bought'. His words, not mine.

I rolled my eyes and walked into the family room where the Thanksgiving decor was up. Charlie was nuts about holidays, if you cant tell.

She always puts decorations up, for every occasion. For my birthday it was wear white day.

"Wow, are we even having a party this time? Y'know, with the baby and stuff?"

Charlie looked a tiny bit shocked that I'd even asked that. "Um, duh of course?"

I sighed and sunk into the couch.

"So, wheres the baby's asshole of a father? Still hiding?" She still didnt know that 'Bill' was actually Pennywise, but I could tell she had suspicions. 'Bill' came almost every day around lunchtime and left at dinner.

"I guess." I lied. I mean, he was  kinda hiding, wasnt he?

A familiar knock sounded, and Harry went to answer it. Charlie went back to her decorations.

"Bill! Hey."

Oh, looked like Penny had come to see me again. I straightened up and tried to look strong. He'd suggested twice since he found out that he remove the baby, whenever he saw me weak I knew he was thinking about the baby the wrong way.

To my surprise, another different  voice started talking.

"Hey, Harry. Didnt know anyone had actually moved in here. I used to come here when I was younger with my friends..." This Billy trailed off when he entered the family room and Harry shut the door.

"Yeah, my girlfriend owns it." Harry said proudly.

"Oh, looks like your expecting, huh?" This man was kinda tall and kinda short, about my height. I recognised him immediately.

He was my dads friend from high school. Well, I mean, they knew each other and went for drinks once, but I guess they were friends.

"Oh, no no no, it's me, (y/n), his sister!" I started laughing, and Billy went a bit red.

"O-oh... sorry (y-y/n)." He apologised awkwardly. Then he looked confused. "Arent you a little young to be pregnant?"

Charlie nodded and put her two cents in all of a sudden. "You should ask who did this to her."

I shot daggers at her, and she simply shrugged.

"Who 'did this' to her?" He repeated.

"Um...." I scrambled around in my brain. "Uh..."

"No one important." Harry saved the day by cutting in. I'm so thankful I have him. Despite he stole my pudding cup in 3rd grade and ate it in front of me.

Billy looked like he was connecting the dots in his head. Creepy house, young, who inhabited it before, why I was so weak, why nobody wanted to say his name-

"No." He muttered. We all looked at him.

"What?" I asked.

"No, how...you...his..child?" He waved his hand to gesture my belly.

So he knew Pennywise?

"Billy, what do you know?" I differentiated the Bill form and Billy with a simple letter. "If you know something tell us."

"I know who the father is. IT." He emphasized the last word, and we all got the meaning.

"Okay, Billy, I did-"

"Nonono that's weird." He shook his hands to stop me talking. "Not just the pregnancy or the fact you even thought it was okay to have sex with the clown. The fact that I was sent back here by an old friend because It's awake again, and the first person I meet is pregnant with that monsters child."

"Yes, PREACH. ITS A MONSTER!" Charlie shouted, standing by his side to show she shared the same idea.

"No, no, he's really not." I found tears springing in my eyes. "Guys..." they weren't listening, Charlie was pumping Billy for information.

I heard another knock on the door, and knew instantly who it was.

Harry went to answer it again and I tried to jump up.

"Harry no- let me-" I found myself being strong again even though tears were cascading down my cheeks. "Billy." I said when I was up. "You have to go."

"Why?" He asked as I went to the door.

"(Y/n), it's only Bill, your boyfriend." Harry protested.

Billy was obviously confused at that to Charlie explained who Bill was.

I looked at them desperately as I walked to the door.

Then it clicked, like in their heads there was a light switch and my look turned it on. (A/n-Wait wha-)

"Do you know what? Go open that door, (y/n)." Charlie was being sarcastic. "Go open it, and let him in, eh?"

More tears fell as I did what she said.

"Hey, (y/n)-" He was there in the Bill form, holding some yellow flowers in his hand. He stopped short when he saw me crying, Harry looking dejected, and Charlie looking triumphant. Billy looked confusedly as 'Bill' as if he didnt now believe that it was Pennywise.

"I see what's happened here." Penny said, sighing. He passed me the flowers. "I'll leave."

"Oh no you dont." Charlie stomped over and pulled him in by the collar.

I took that as a sign to shut the door.

She let go of his collar. "We are gonna have a talk, friend." Everyone who knows Charlie knows that if she says friend like that you're in trouble.

She said it like that me once. I'll never forget what happened after that.

'Oh god.' I thought. 'Am I gonna make it out of this alive?'