Memory Wall

OKAY I know this is the shortest chapter on wattpad but I'll make it up next chapter with my longest chapter yet! I promise on my mothers soul :/ sorry I just needed to end here so the next chapter woul be more interesting and fun to read :)

Ps. There are mentions of self-harm in this chapter so if you don't like that, it's just a little warning

but anyway... Chapter 2

~.~.~.~.~.~

“So Your Little Miss Flawless, huh?” He asked, we sat in my car in silence… in the parking lot of Wal-Mart.

“what do you mean by that?” I question.

“Kay, The whole of New York knows who Little Miss Flawless is, they just don’t know who she actually is.”

“What?” I asked obnoxiously loud.

“When I was 15 I first heard of this girl who lived the perfect life, people called her Little Miss Flawless. She was apparently the most perfect girl, Look wise, Grades, Family, socially.” He paused his hand on the steering wheel. “ Everyone I knew wanted to meet her, ask her advice on things, But to be honest, when I picture Little Miss Perfect, I didn’t exactly see you in her place.”

That made me flinch. Honestly truly, what he said hurt me. Just another reason to cut myself, I’ve let my title down.

“ That was Lucy Knight, she was my best friend since sophomore year, until the last week of school. She took my Boyfriend, Tanner, the guy she was with, my image, my spot as the top three. She stole my life” I whispered

We sat in the car in silence while Arden drove back to the apartment

Ok I know, who needs a car in New York, but for your information, its handy.

As soon as we got in I quickly got all my stuff and went to my room.

I opened my closet and pulled out the box of the old polaroid camera and photos. I quickly looked at the old blonde pictures of me and Lucy and Tanner and some of the football players and a lot of girls who just liked me for some reason.

In Sophmore year, I got a polaroid camera for my birthday and it was so fun just to snap pictures, I put it away during Junior year because I kinda grew out of it.

I sat in my room looking through the pictures on my floor.

I looked at the plain wall on the left side or my room and down at the pictures. A thought popped into my head.

“Hey Dor- Woah” I saw my little brother Nathan barge into my room, lets say he hates me ever since I’ve embarresed our family I embarrassed him too, so there goes out sibling love.

I stood back and looked at the wall, only a quarter of it was full. But that meant more memories for me to put up.

“Do you think I could snap a pic Nate?” I asked

“Sure” He replied

I took the picture and stuck it to the wall.

“Looks good” I smiled  “so why you in here”

“Oh, um right dinner.” He stuttered out, crossing his arm and trying to look annoyed.

“Okay lets go” I picked up the camera and brought it out to the dinner table.

ღღ  ღ  ღღ ღ

*snap *

I caught a hilarious picture of my dad mid-chew

“Hey!” My dad spewed out “Give that to me!”

“ I got the picture and waved it around a little bit, when the picture was visable I burst out laughing.

“My. God. Dad you look hilarious” I laughed out while showing him the picture.

“Give me that” My dad muttered gruffly again.

“aw dad, don’t worry, it’s just going on my wall.” And with that I skipped to my room and taped the picture to my wall.

I let my self smile, it wasn’t the biggest or the smallest smile, but it was a smile. I leaned back against the headboard of my bed and looked at the wall.

“Memory Wall” I whispered before I closed my eyes and forgot about what was to come tomorrow and fell asleep