Back to Hell I mean- School

“Hey, Hey, KAYA!” I felt something smash soft into my face “Hey, wake up!” I felt someone shake me around before I could muster the energy to open my eyes.

“Could you stop shaking me?” I moaned before turning around and burying my face into my sweet, soft pillow.

You know before someone ripped my blanket and pillow away from me.

I kind of let out a moan thing and reached for my pillow to shield me from the cold air of summer. You know… really cold air.

“c’mon , it’s the first day and I don’t want to be late!” Arden whined.

“Fine, but leave, I need to change” I compromised my beautiful sleep.

I got up (like a zombie) and pushed Arden out the door before turning to my closet and looking through my clothes.

I picked out my normal blue jeans and a red top with my red converse before dragging myself to the bathroom and got ready for school.

“Hey! Get out of the bathroom!” I heard Nathan scream through the door.

“Wait!” I shouted back while my toothbrush was in my mouth while cleansing my face. Which I will tell you is pretty hard.

As I exited the bathroom Nathan shoved me out and slammed the door.

What’s wrong with him. I looked back at the closed dor before entering my room to accessorize.

I put my hair up into a top-knot and added a pink bow to the side of it. Slid on some bangles, earrings and a bow tie necklace grabbed my phone and keys and quickly went to the kitchen to grab some breakfast.

I met my dad in the kitchen. He was in his snazzy business suit and had his fancy leather briefcase on the counter open with papers spilled out of it.

“Hey dad, watcha doin?” I asked while grabbing a green apple from the fruit bowl and taking a huge bite out of it.

“Just sorting out my papers before heading out, be careful Ka, I don’t want you getting hurt again” My dad turned to look at me at that last part.

“I will, thanks. Have a good day at work dad” I quickly gave him a quick hug and he soon packed all his papers and left.

So I leaned against the counter eating my green apple and waiting for Arden and Nathan to come out so we could leave, I may be the girl but I got ready the quickest.

After several minuets Arden came into the kitchen and grabbed another one of the green apples. I just stood staring at him mid-bite.

He cleaned up really well, like really well.

he was wearing a Ramones t-shirt and some black jeans and a dark grey beanie and looked amazing.

“Hey” he greeted me with a head nod and took a bite of his apple. I nodded back and took another bite and leaned more into the counter.

ღღ  ღ  ღღ ღ

I was mid way through my second apple when I got tired of waiting and just marched straight to Nathans room and barged in.

“Nathan, we are leaving or else we’re going to be late.” I quickly looked around the room and realized that he wasn’t in it. I looked around just to make sure I didn’t miss him.

“I’m here, c’mon, lets go” I heard from behind me and there stood Nathan look smug with his hands in his pockets and hair slicked back.

“Okay, lets go.” I grabbed his fore arm and dragged him out of the room, past Arden and through the door.