• • A News Cover Story • •

It was chilly and cold. Adrien had just finished his piano and Mandarin lessons, which on its own was hard enough piled on top of all his photoshoots, Fencing, and not mention saving Paris four to six days a week. He sat down on his couch and turned on the Tv, "The footage caught on top of the Effiel tower shows Ladybug rejecting her superhero partner of two years Chat Noir." Adrien couldn't stand to see it again he threw the remote across the room.

Plagg's voice filled the silence, "Kid, it's okay, she just doesn't see you like that." The kwami flew over to rest on the shoulder of Adrien.

Adrien usually liked the feeling of his small companion cuddling up with him, but he wasn't in the mood for anything, "Shut up Plagg!"

  Hawkmoth was used to feeling strong emotions, but this was different. It felt more strong than Vanashier or Party Crasher. This anger was intense, similar to Dark Cupid, but much stronger. A love that had been building up for years. Once he transformed he knew why he had felt such a strong connection, it was his own son, "No matter," he said opening his window "Fly away my little Akuma, and evilize the soul of a poor boy wanting so badly his for his crush to like him back."
       The purple butterfly flew out the window and towards Adrien's room. The Akuma flew into his ring and soon Hawkmoth was peering into the face of his own son, "Chat Noir?" he could sense it the moment the butterfly engulfed the kind nature around Adrien, "Well, you are now Chat Blanc. You feel embarrassed and upset that the love of your life rejected you. Now you will bring me yours and Ladybug's Miraculouses."

Adrien tried his best to fight, "No, I won't hurt Ladybug!"

"I never said you had to hurt her." Adrien now tired of fighting, gave in letting the purple and black smoke engulf him. His clothes were replaced with a white suit that covered his body. His face became covered with a mask and white ears sprouted out of his head. His normally green eyes became purple. Chat Blanc, even under the control of Hawkmoth, knew that Ladybug wasn't his enemy and he wouldn't hurt her. He didn't even plan on taking her miraculous. All he knew at this moment was that he wanted the Akuma gone,, and to be able to break free of the curse of the butterfly. He sat on top of the Eiffel tower waiting for Ladybug, because he knew by now Alya had already caught footage of the mysterious white cat leaping around Paris.