• • Can I kiss You • •

Marinette had gotten Adrien back to her house and placed him down on the chaise, "Adrien, can I check to see if you hurt anywhere else?" he nodded.

  He slowly removed his jacket and he winced, "I think I hurt my rib vaulting around when I dropped the transformation and switched back to the cat." Marinette felt the side of his rib.

  Adrien winced, "S-Sorry Adrien, I need a better look you may need to um-" Adrien knew what she meant and to be honest he was starting to catch feelings.

He nodded and started to slowly lift his shirt to see another bruise forming in his side, "Shoot" He felt Marinette lightly place her hand on his side. He looked up to see Marinette worried, "it's not that bad, just a bruise right." when he looked up again he could tell Marinette hated seeing him hurt.

He brushed a strand of hair out of her face and pulled her in for a hug. When he slowly let go he realized how close they were, "A-Adrien are you okay."

"C-can I kiss you?" Marinette's response was her lips slowly pressing against his. Adrien felt like he was flying. He really had caught feelings, unfortunately breathing was a necessity for humans to live, "M-Mari." Adrien started, still catching his breath, "I-I think I love you."