• • Rogue Cats & Tower Tensions • •

Marinette turned on her Tv to news report on about a mysterious white cat vaulting around Paris, "Chat, no way. I didn't think I hurt him that bad. does he really care that much?" she ran upstairs and transformed into Paris's most beloved superheroine, Ladybug. She landed on the Effiel tower and saw Chat. No, this wasn't him. He wasn't himself right now.

Hawkmoth appeared in the face of the cat, "Take her Miraculous now!" Chat gripped onto his head again trying to fight the Akuma from taking over.

Ladybug ran over, "Chat, it's okay. I'm sorry that I hurt you." his gloved hand wrapped around her wrist, "C-Chat-" his grip tightened.

The mask outline filled his face again, "take her miraculous, or she gets hurt." Ladybug reached her hand out and put it on Chat's cheek.

Chat flinched at the sudden feeling of warmth, "Chat Noir- Blanc. Please this isn't you, come back." Tears stained Ladybug's face as Chat Blanc shook his head.

His voice was cold, "I'm sorry M'Lady, but I can't do that, not on my own." Chat felt his body shake in pain as Hawkmoth got mad. Chat grabbed his and he collapsed.

Ladybug knelt down and Chat curled up on her knees, "Hawkmoth, either you let him go or you face me. Your choice."

The purple butterfly covered Chat's face, "No! You won't hurt her!" Chat yelled. Ladybug saw a shadow of a tall figure step closer.

     A man emerged from the shadows, "Hello Ladybug." Hawkmoth stepped closer and looked down at Chat now laying his head on Ladybug's lap, "You were useless Chat Blanc." Hawkmoth clenched his fist and Chat started shaking a small whimper escaping his lips, "Now, I believe you asked me to come here to fight you." Ladybug carefully moved Chat off her lap and stood up. Hawkmoth let his hand drop and Chat stopped whimpering.

Ladybug pulled out her yo-yo and grabbed Hawkmoth's staff, "Chat, Cataclysm!" he nodded and called upon his power. Hawkmoth looked at Ladybug, "It's either you get your staff and I get Chat, my Chat back or your staff is gone."

Hawkmoth's mouth turned into a smirk. "I don't need my staff in order to be Hawkmoth, besides I akumatized your kitten when he was de-transformed, if I release him he will return to his civilian form." Ladybug pushed the staff closer to Chat's cataclysm. Hawkmoth's smirk fell, "Fine, if you want him to be released from the power of my Akuma, you take his place." Ladybug would do anything for her partner.