• • Baked Goods & Warm Welcomes • •

Ladybug landed at the front door of the bakery and set Adrien down. She pushed open the door and walked over to the counter where Sabine was helping a coustomer, "Hello mo- Mrs. Dupain-Cheng. I'm dropping Adrien off he was in danger. He told me this was a safe place." Sabine nodded.

  She set down a bag, "well, I'm glad we were one of his choices. Would you like a macaroon or a cookie?" A smile spread across his face. Ladybug smiled and turned around she placed a hand Adrien's shoulder.

  Adrien smiled at her as she turned around, "Thanks M'lady." he whispered. Ladybug walked out of the bakery and flung herself onto her balcony.

  She landed gracefully and let her transformation drop. She slipped into her room and walked down stairs, "Marinette, your friend is here!" Sabine called as Marinette walked down into the bakery.

  Adrien smiled a piece of muffin falling out of his mouth, "I saw Ladybug leaping away. Are you okay Adrien?"

  He shook his head, "not really, can we talk up stairs?" Marinette nodded and lead Adrien upstairs, "Thanks Mari." Adrien smiled and they sat down on the chaise.

Marinette placed a hand on Adrien's back and rubbed in circles, "Adrien, what's wrong?" Marinette asked in a calming tone. Tears now poured down Adrien's cheeks.

He pulled Marinette into a tight hug, "My dad is Hawkmoth." Marinette lifted her hand to Adrien's hair and started to run her fingers through the golden locks.

Adrien tensed up at first but then softened, "Adrien, I'm so sorry. Is there anything I can do for you?"

He just curled up into her embrace, "could I spend a few nights here?" he asked quietly.

Marinette smiled, "of course Adrien, we can buy you new toiletries tonight. You can sleep on the chaise or even the bed if that makes you feel more comfortable." Adrien nodded and wiped away his tears, "We can either get clothes, or I can see if I have anything that would be your size that I'm sewing."

Adrien's eyes lit up, "You would really do that for me? You're amazing Marinette!"

  Marinette blushed slightly, "Marinette, Adrien, It's time for dinner!"