• • The Villian Behind The Mask • •

"Fine!" she yelled.

"M-M'lady don't!" Chat called. Hawkmoth turned to Ladybug and back to Chat. He snapped his fingers and the Akuma left Chat's body, leaving only Adrien Agreste curled up on the platform of the Eiffel Tower, "No, no, no, no, no, I let the Akuma take over!" he turned to face Ladybug who was now standing in front of Hawkmoth.

"Chat, stay back please." Ladybug said softly turning to face Adrien. He stiffened 'she knows' he thought, "Please Ch- Adrien I don't want you to get hurt." she pulled out here yo-yo and caught the akuma, "Give me your miraculous Hawkmoth!" She turned back to the masked man as he let his transformation drop.

"I've waited too long for this moment." he turned to Adrien, "Hello son."

Adrien stepped back in shock, "Why?" he whispered, "Why would you do that to me!?" He yelled clenching his fist and falling to his knees.

"Adrien, please calm down. It's okay." Ladybug said running over to him and placing her hand on his back, "Don't worry."

He swiped her hand away, "It's my father! He betrayed me!" he let his head hit the ground, "How could you do this to me?!"

Ladybug placed her hand on his shoulder. Hawkmoth only smiled, "Adrien, I did this to bring your mother back."

Adrien felt a tear drop down his face, "I hate you!" Adrien turned and curled up into Ladybugs arms, "can you carry me to my friends house please?" she nodded her head and stood up lifting Adrien in her arms.

She could feel him shaking, "What's their address?"

  Hawkmoth stepped forward, "this isn't over! I will be back!" and with that he leaped away.

  Adrien buried his face into the crook of Ladybugs neck, "The Dupain-Cheng Bakery."