Byler - Bullied

"Get the fuck away from me, Fairy!" Troy sneers. You should be used to this. You really think Mike would ever save you.
The tears starts to threaten to fall.
"Look Troy, the fairy is going to cry. You really think Mike would ever love you." James yells. That's when the tears fall. They were right. Mike, the most popular jock in the school would never like me.
"Hey! STOP, WILL DOESN'T DESERVE THIS!" Someone yells.
"What are you going to do, Wheeler?" James asks.
Mike's saving me? He knows my name?
"Are you a fairy too?" Troy asks. He punches them both. They run away and he walks up to my fragile body.
"Hey, Will, are you okay?" He asks.
"I-I'm Fine." I choke out.
"No you're not. How about I take you to my place?" He asks. I can't help but smile.
"Sure. Can I call my Mom when we get there?" I ask.
"Of course." Mike says. Mike smiles at me. When we get in the car, we start to drive to Mike's.
"Mike, why did you help me with James and Troy?" I question. "I mean why would some popular jock like you want to help me with some bullies?" I continue.
"I'll explain when we get to my house." Mike replies. When we get to Mike's, we go straight to Mike's room. Ignoring Mike's sister and Steve Harrington making out on the couch. I follow Mike upstairs to his room.
"Do you want my hoodie? I mean, your soaking wet." Mike asks. I completely forgot about the soaking wet clothes I was wearing.
"I don't want to take your clothes. Isn't that for you girlfriend El?" I ask.
"We broke up. Will, I got to talk to you." Mike states. I slip on Mike's hoodie, it swallows my small figure.
"The reason I "saved" you from Troy and James is because I like you, I really do. I was wondering if you wanted to be my boyfriend?"
"Of course."