Chapter 1 part 2

Harry's POV

I threw my iPhone down in frustration. The boys and I are on the plane to LA from London, I'm so happy to be going back to america but all I can think about is all of these stories about me. "what's wrong Harry?" Lou asked "nothing I'm fine" I said. But he knew I wasn't fine they all did. They knew why too. Everyone makes me out to be a manwhore that sleeps with every girl he can. But I'm not like that, I'm really not. What I really want is a real relationship that lasts. I want to be with a girl that will love me for me. I want a girl that I can love with ease. Im not one to care much about age difference I don't think age is the biggest problem in a relationship. This girl could be older the same age or younger than me. But I had this weird feeling that she was going to be younger. I was jolted from my thoughts when I felt something hit my face. I jumped. I was so into my thoughts I didn't realize the boys were trying to get my attention. "Harry what are you thinking about?" The boys asked. I told them what I was thinking about and Niall said "you'll find her soon enough Harry." "I know I just don't want to wait any longer" I said. At that moment we landed at LAX airport. We got of the plane and Paul and the rest of security were waiting for us. We got our bags and walked out of the airport to see about one hundred girls waiting for us, they started screaming and they were running towards us. We ran to the bus and drove to the hotel. No one knew where we were staying...yet. As soon as we got to the room we all collapsed on the couch to relax after a long day. Even after the riot at the airport I was still thinking about a girl I've never even met.