Chapter 3 part 2

Harry's POV

It wasn't until we started singing one thing that I saw her. She was so beautiful. She was standing in the second row. She had blonde hair,and wore glasses that fitted her face perfectly. I have never seen anyone so impossibly beautiful. I looked away so she wouldn't think I was staring. The boys and I finished the song. It was the last song of the night. As we went backstage I wondered if I'd ever see that beautiful girl again. We headed back to our dressing room to get a drink before we had to go see the fans with VIP tickets. We had a little chat and I told the boys about the girl I saw tonight. "Aw Harry's got a crush" Louis said. "Shut up!" I replied. I felt the heat creep up my neck as I started blushing. "Don't worry mate you'll see her again!" Liam said. I wanted to believe him but I was expecting the worst. At that time Paul came in and said it was time to go meet the fans. We walked down the hall and went into the big room they used for meet and greets. As soon as we opened the door we heard screaming. It wasn't long before they started to calm down. We walked around talking To everyone and took pictures and signed autographs. It was about an hour before it finally was down to the last couple of girls. I walked to the opposite side of the room to grab my water bottle and started drinking. When I turned around there she was, the girl from the second row just standing there talking with her friend. I almost choked on my water. She was even more beautiful in a bright lit room. She was just standing there waiting to meet the boys and I. But she didn't know how much I wanted to meet her too. I joined the boys and we started walking over there..