Chapter 7 part 2

Harry's POV

It didn't take long for everyone to assume Morgan and I were dating. I was just happy that no one

knew who she was. For now. Morgan didn't know how much I wanted these rumors of us dating to be true. Once we got back to the hotel I went on twitter and Denied the rumors. I told everyone we were just good friends. After I said that everyone calmed down a little bit. We decided to just relax and watch a movie. We rented a scary movie off of the hotel tv. I sat next to Morgan on one side with aly on her other side. The rest of the boys were on the other couch and chairs. Liam made a few bags of popcorn and blankets. It was pretty late and we had a long day so everyone was tired. The movie started and It was scary right away, Morgan kept jumping. She was so cute when she hid her eyes under the blanket at the scary parts. I wanted to put my arms around her when she got scared and tell her I would protect her. But I couldn't. I decided to just watch the movie. It was very creepy and Liam kept screaming. About half way through the movie everyone started yawning. Pretty soon everyone was falling asleep. The rest of the boys fell asleep on each other. When I looked back over at Morgan I realized she was asleep. As I reached for the remote to turn the tv off Morgan rolled over and ended up lying on my chest. I turned off the tv pulled the blanket around us and carefully wrapped my arms around her as I fell asleep.