Chapter 5 part 1

Morgan's POV

I woke up from aly jumping on my bed. It was nine in the morning! I didn't know why she was waking me up so early. Then I remembered we were going shopping today. There was a whole bunch of stores we loved on the same street of the hotel so we were going to walk. I got up and we ate breakfast and got ready. We walked next door to get money for shopping from our parents. When we finally got downstairs and outside we decided to get a smoothie from the cafe next door. I got a strawberry smoothie and aly got a blueberry one. We left the cafe and walked down the street as we were turning the corner We ran into something....or someone. My smoothie dropped to the ground. Once I saw who it was I didn't even remember I bought a smoothie. It was Harry styles and the rest of the boys of one direction. They were all staring at the smoothie on the ground. When they looked up I could see the recognition in their Eyes. "Oh Morgan,aly were so sorry", they all said. They remembered our names! "oh no it's fine it was our fault" I said. "At least let us buy you another smoothie. Niall wants one anyways" Liam said. So we started walking back towards the cafe. Once we got there we all decided to sit down and drink our smoothies. "So where are you guys staying?" Louis asked. "The same place you are actually the W hotel" I said. Harry looked up and smiled. "really?" he asked. I told him yes and he smiled even bigger. I wondered why he was so happy about it. We talked for a while and we told them a little bit about ourselves because we already knew everything about them. They asked where we were from and how old we were. We told them. After a while they asked if we wanted to come hang out with them at their room. Of course we said yes. So we got up and walked out of the cafe and back towards the hotel. We didn't care about our shopping day.