Chapter 7 part 1

11 days left

Morgan's POV

The next morning I got texts from all of the boys saying it was them so I had their numbers. They wanted to hang out today so we got ready and went upstairs to their room. I wanted to just tell everyone that I was friends with one direction but I also didn't want to get hate. Once we got upstairs I knocked on the door and Liam opened it. As soon as we stepped inside Harry gave me a hug. I loved hugging him, there was something about his hugs that made you never want to let go. When he let go I gave the rest of the boys a hug. We'd only known each other for 24 hours and we were already all best friends. We started talking about what we should do today and Louis came up with the idea of going to the beach. We all agreed. So the boys got ready while aly and I ran downstairs to change. We put on our bikinis. Mine is pink with fringe on the top and alys is blue with white polka dots. We put on shorts and a tank top over it to wear until we got there. I was so insecure about my body I didn't want to take the shorts or tanktop off. I got a text from Harry to meet them downstairs at the back door. We knocked on our parents room to let them know we were leaving and went downstairs. The boys all had shirts and swim shorts on. We got in the two separate cars again and drove to the beach. Once we got there it was so hot aly and I had to take our tank tops and shorts off. When the boys took off their shirts aly and I just about died,but of course we wouldn't let them know that. After awhile I Began to feel more comfortable about my body. I could see Harry looking at me in the corner of my eye. Aly and I started walking down the beach while the boys were talking. All of a sudden we felt water splashing us and saw the boys behind us. We got into a water fight. Harry kept splashing me and I started running away but he was faster and lifted me by the waist and spun me around. Then he threw me in the water and we kept splashing each other. We were both laughing hysterically. After a couple hours when we were all soaked and exhausted we decided to go back to the hotel. I thought it was the best day of my life until I got in Harry's car and checked twitter and saw an image of what just happened a few hours before, Harry picking me up and spinning me around.