Chapter 8 part 1

Chapter 8 part 1

10 days left.

Morgan's POV

I woke up with a warm blanket and arms around me. I forgot where I was and I was confused. I tilted my head up to see Harry sound asleep. It was his arms that were around me. I couldn't believe I fell asleep on him. I got up trying not to wake him up too and put my glasses on. As I stood up harry opened his eyes. "I'm sorry I fell asleep on you" I said. I could feel my cheeks getting red. "It's okay" he said as he started blushing too. I hadn't even realized aly and the boys were gone until aly came out of the bathroom. She was going to say something but then the boys came in the door with Starbucks coffee. "So you two love birds decided to get up?" Louis said which made Harry and I blush even more. We all drank our coffee in silence for a while before we started talking. Me and aly were still in our clothes from yesterday so we decided to go downstairs and change. As we walked downstairs Aly teased me about falling asleep on Harry. Once we got dressed and we went back upstairs. Our parents knew we wouldn't be around much all week. When we got back in the boys's room Harry hugged me. "Harry I've been gone for 10 minutes" I said. " Well I missed you" he replied.