Chapter 6 part 2

Harry's POV

When we finished dinner it was about 9:00pm so we headed back to the hotel. All the boys's girlfriends were going to come back with us. So we got in our separate cars. Since the girlfriends drove themselves, Louis rode with Sydney. So it was just Morgan and I in my car. I turned the music on and it started playing the a team by Ed sherran. We both started singing and I made my voice suck to make her laugh, it worked. It was silent for a few minutes, but I didn't care I was comfortable in the silence, I was here with Morgan, the girl I loved. I didn't care about talking. I almost ran a red light because I was looking over at her. She started laughing and we both blushed. Her laugh was amazing, it was contagious, it made you want to laugh to. When we got back to the hotel I got out and ran around the car screaming "don't open the door!" So I could open it for her. She were both laughing now. " You're an idiot you know?, but a cute idiot" she said. We walked in through the back door so we wouldn't get trampled. We were the last ones there so when we got up to the room everyone was already sitting and talking. There was no more room on the couches so we decided to sit on the floor. We started talking about random things and about the boys's girlfriends lives. I got bored so I decided to go on twitter. I knew there would be a lot of hate but tonight I didn't care. Today has been the best day of my life and nothing could ruin it. After a while we realized how late it was and everyone was tired. It was one in the morning. The girlfriends said goodbye to everyone and left. It was just Morgan and aly left. I could tell they were both exhausted. "Well I guess we better go" Morgan said. Her and aly gave us all hugs and I hugged Morgan back tight. I didn't want to let her go but I knew I had to. Before she left I got her phone number and twitter, finally.