Chapter 5 part 2

Harry's POV

As we were walking back towards the hotel I kept glancing over at Morgan. She was so beautiful. She was whispering with aly. The boys kept nudging me and smiling. They were happy that I got to see Morgan again, they liked her too. This time I was going to do it right I was going to get her number and her twitter. When we got back to the hotel there was screaming fans everywhere. There was also fans and paparazzi taking pictures. Paul ran out and grabbed us all and pulled us inside. We introduced him to Morgan and aly so he knew they were with us. We took the elevator to the 8th floor and walked to our room. We walked in and walked towards the couch. The boys pushed me in front of them so I would sit next to Morgan. Aly sat next to Morgan on one side and I sat on the other. Louis was by me and the other boys were on the other couch. Louis kept sliding closer to me so I would have to move closer to Morgan. She was talking to aly and didn't notice. I slapped Louis and then we all started talking. We talked about Morgan and aly since they already knew everything about us. We found out they lived in pennslyvania. And I realized I didn't care where she lived. I would do anything and go anywhere to keep her as my friend. They were going back to pennslyvania in twelve days. Twelve days sounded like a long time...but really it wasn't. That meant I had twelve days to spend with this beautiful girl until we went our separate ways. I know I will see her again because we are already great friends. But for now I had twelve days left with the girl I have already fell in love with.