Chapter 4 part 2

Harry's POV

I was so mad at myself for not getting Morgan's number or her twitter or even her last name. I was usually never so nervous around girls but with her I was just....speechless. I wondered if I'd ever see her again. We were back at the hotel watching tv and just relaxing. The boys knew I wanted to see Morgan again, and they liked her too. They just didn't know what to do, and neither did I. All of the boys had girlfriends that they loved and cared about so much. I am the only single one left. I didn't mind being single but now that I've met Morgan I didn't want to be single anymore. I wouldn't even care if we were just friends at first......if only I could just see her again. I got up to get a drink then sat down again between Zayn and Louis. We watched tv in silence for a while, then we had a conversation about random stuff. We talked about tonight, the concert and the meet and great. We talked about some of the funny signs in the audience and had a good laugh. It almost made me forget about Morgan....almost. We looked at the clock to see it was already 2am. I realized just how exhausted I was. I could tell the boys were thinking the same thing because we all started yawning. We all got up and lazily walked to the bedroom. The boys fell asleep as soon as their heads hit the pillow. I thought I would fall asleep soon, because I was so tired. But I kept reliving every moment I had with Morgan tonight. I finally fell asleep and I had a dream about her. I had a feeling I would every night.