Chapter 16: Nazerth

Chapter 16:

Nazerth

Nazerth Azbault was the founder of Terra. He traveled across the multiverse to find a sustainable planet he could call home. This was long before the Immortals were created. Some say that Nazerth predated Kami.

Upon landing on Terra he found all the resources he needed to live here. Our planet is large and he did not scout the entire thing.

He began to build himself a home and settle in. It wasn't long after that he foun that there was intelligent life on the planet.

One thing to note is that Nazerth was extremely powerful and was unmatched in power. He was an alien that migrated to Terra in hopes of leaving an old life that would soon catch up with him.

When the life on the planet approached Nazerth he was surprised to find out that they looked just like him with their features. They were Humans, just like him. Surprised by this he questioned if he really made it off his home planet, Nepton.

They looked at him confusingly and at the home he had built. They had never seen anything like it before.

"Who are you?" One of them called out.

"My name is Nazerth, I am not here to cause harm, only to live in peace." Nazerth answered.

"What region are you from?"

"Not from this one."

"This home was not here two days of late, how is this possible?"

Nazerth had no answer for that. Panic set in as he didn't want to have to find a new planet to live on. "What if I help you build homes that you need?" He said trying to bargain. He did not want to resort to violence.

There were whispers among the man and the small crowd he was with. "We will come back tomorrow with an answer." He said and the crowd made their way back to their town. The town that Nazerth built his home nearby was none other than Alexandria.

The whole night Nazerth hoped that they would they him up on his help. He could not stand any more violence. Nepton was in the middle of a huge war to claim power over the planet. The fearless Zantar, Champion Herald of Nepton was seeking to claim power and begin his reign over the planets of their universe, Universe 001.

The next day the folk of Alexandria returned and the man called out to Nazerth once more. He walked out of the house and walked up to the man.

"What is your decision?" Nazerth asked.

"We will take you up on your offer, but we want to know we can trust you. We are a simple folk, but are continuously are harassed by the neighbouring village of Barton. We wish to work with them and trade resources but they turn us down, calling us weak because we are not hunters like they." The man said.

"What resources do you bring?"

"We grow fruits and vegetables, but none of our people can hunt game for food."

"You wish for me to create a partnership?"

"If you could..."

"May I ask one question?"

"Certainly."

"I never received your name." Nazerth said sticking his hand out.

"Charles, but everyone calls me Charlie." He answered meeting Nazerth's hand and shaking it.

"Pleasure to meet you Charlie, give me a week and I will try my best to establish a partnership."