Chapter 18: Mission

Chapter 18:

Mission

The next morning the teams assembled. There were much more than just Isaac's and Athena's teams. There were teams that would split across the country and into other regions and beginning building ranks across the planet to secure their win over the Demonics and the Terrarian Government.

"I am counting on you all to succeed. Your succession means a much higher chance of our victory. Bring glory to our cause and let us move forward towards peace!" Leon said in front of everyone. They cheered and roared as they were ready to fight for their survival.

Ursine walked over to the entrance and created a portal for them to exit through. Isaac's team was first and then Athena's. Once they were outside they could see that the sky around Alexandria was now black which matched the force field that was around the city.

"Do not dwell on it Isaac, go and complete your mission. We will see you back in Denoli." Athena said as her, Chloe, Keeza and Menkara ran off towards the desert. Bursting through the portal was Satellite who bolted straight towards Keeza. His little arm wrapped around his neck as he sat on his shoulder.

"Please stay close and follow my lead. We do not want to draw any attention, considering we are quite the mixed assortment of a team." Spyral said as he hopped off towards a nearby forest.

"Don't want to draw any attention..." Rose sighed watching him hop away. They all began to follow and started to trek towards Abervale. Getting past the main area that surrounded Alexandria was the toughest, but as soon as they made it by it became must less tense.

Once they were in the clear, everyone could breathe, which allowed for small talk amongst the group. The easiest way to get to know each other was by talking. Atuka and Krok were surprised to hear that Isaac would be Guardian.

Krok asked to see some of his powers and Isaac had to embarrassingly tell him that he didn't know how to control them or even bring them to light.

"Hmm, you know if I hadn't seen you batter up that Demonic I wouldn't believe you. Well I hope something along this mission will be able to spark it." Krok said.

"Honestly, me too." Isaac said embarrassed. During their conversation the sound of wings could be heard flapping in the distance. They immediately went on their guard and looked around them.

In the sky was a demon flapping its wings. Atuka began to conjure up Earth magic was stopped by Spyral.

"Why are you stopping me?" She asked angrily.

"That Demonic is on your side." He answered. Flying down in front of them was Azro'kin.

"What are you doing here?" Isaac asked.

"The boss ordered me to come last minute."

"What about scouting?" Spyral asked.

"Tyr has it covered." He answered. Since one of Tyr's Immortal abilities was to give others the power of flight, they decided to send Azro'kin as the fifth and final member of Isaac's team. Considering that he was the strongest out of them all, it would help if they ran into any trouble.

"I see, let up keep going, we are pressed for time." Spyral said.

"Understood, but how are we going to cross the sea when the government controls it?" Azro'kin asked.

"Leave that to me." Spyral smirked. Isaac felt something sinister from that smirk but couldn't let it bother him now and shook it off.

They traveled to the coast of Nazerth and now had to make it across to Abervale, which Isaac had learned was not a town but a country.