Preference 1&2

How They Stand Up For You

Chapter 1

Jaeden Lieberher - Jaeden isn't going to fight but he will get anxious and secretly annoyed if someone is seriously bothering you. He'll try to sort out the problem but if that doesn't work, walk away with you.

Young Bill Denbrough - He's shouted at Bowers that he sucks and even punched his own friend. It depends how upset or emotional he is but throwing a punch will be a big mistake so he just gets passive-aggressive and sees what happens next.

Georgie Denbrough - RUUUUUUUUUN

Finn Wolfhard - Finn wouldn't want to hurt anybody but he will take you out of the scene as fast as possible then work a route around to solve this just for you.

Young Richie Tozier - He fought his friend and insisted in a rock war. He's ready for anything and if he has to shove the person to get his message. He'll do it. A lot of insults will also be stirred around until they fall and fail. You know Richie has your back.

Jack Dylan Grazer - Now he might be one to instigate the fight. Nobody messes with his friends and that includes you. You're special and he will help you whatever way he can. Getting his message across, fight, to leave you alone, he'll convince them to do it.

Young Eddie Kaspbrak - He panics. Being the smart medical boy, he may worry about injuries or mental health, yours since you're being picked on. But he may not stand up for you.

Sophia Lillis - She'll want to hear both sides of the story but will have a high high chance to be by your side either way.

Young Beverly Marsh - She won't like it and believe your words. She knows you wouldn't lie to her but she feels she can't do anything. So you two escape the reality of a smoke.

Chosen Jacobs - He'll try to help you, stand in front of you and try to get the bully to reconsider if he can convince them to back down.

Young Mike Hanlom - He has that gun and he'll use it only if necessary or if the threat is so high. But if not, he'll grab your arm and try to run.

Wyatt Oleff - Wyatt can be cranky and annoyed. No doubt the same calls for someone picking on you. But Wyatt is smart, very respectable and kind. If it's online, he'll state his opinion of defense but remains calm. If its public, he'll take your hand and walk you out of there. To distract you while he secretly thinks of a plan to resolve the problem.

Young Stan Uris - He'll get scared, a bit cowardice. He might not save you but he'll definitely speak up for you. That's all.

Jeremy Ray Taylor - Another one to try and talk it out and resolve conflict. One of the most respectful of them all. He'll figure something out for everyone.

Young Ben Hanscom - Take your hand and run.

Nicholas Hamilton - He might get in a fight for having the heart to protect you. Nick is a cinnamon roll and loved so well. Everyone would back him up if he's gonna back up you.

Henry Bowers - Abandon. If it's his Father picking on you. Henry will stay quiet and abandon you. Unless he's the one picking on you.

Pennywise - What the hell will a clown do? He'll probably just stand there and laugh.

Chapter 2

James McAvoy - James doesn't seem like a guy to fight. He will, however, state a strong opinion, an honest one. All honesty, will always be behind you.

Adult Bill Denbrough - He'll attack, if you're in danger. But it's short answered. Aka last minute. It often seems like whenever Pennywise attacks, it's the last minute for rescue. Bill is a bit duller now. He'll try and save you. But will he have time?

Bill Hader - He'll be offended by both parties but try to laugh it off. Since you're his friend, he'll try to calm the other person down then make you happy with a movie night.

Adult Richie Tozier - Fight fight fight! As well as big boy insults because his life is a comedy!

James Ransone - James might fight for you. You really don't want him to but he's a bit intimidating for a sweetheart who defends you. James is literally the best.

He's my idol xD

Adult Eddie Kaspbrak - If he believes, he can do anything. Just, don't let him get stabbed in the heart...

Jessica Chastain -Kindness? There are so many of this people here

Adult Beverly Marsh - She's strong like a warrior and will try to rescue you, if not fight for you

Isaiah Mustafa - OKay I straight up do not know him well aside from the fact he was some commercial meme

Adult Mike Hanlon - He'll take you to the library and hide you there.

Andy Bean - He's thoughtful, he'll tell the person to back off but if things get worse. He might unintentionally start a fight. And try to escape it by grabbing your arm and running.

Adult Stan Uris - ;(

Jay Ryan - He might also fight for you, but he's nice and kind and wise so will try to go to compromise as first option.

Adult Ben Hanscom - He'll get scared and try to rescue you, telling the person that they should just be nice.

Teach Grant - There are too many people on the list and I don't know him 

Adult Henry Bowers - Just fucking run

Bill Skarsgard - 'OwO'
Enemy has fleed!
Bill Skarsgard is Victorious!