Guest Star - Noah Schnapp (Fluff) PART 2

Not gonna lie. I did not see it coming. I did not see so many people requesting for a part two let alone a couple wanting an x reader. That is absolutely insane. Love you guys so much haha <3

Here is it! YOU ARE ALL AWESOME!!

* * *

Noah's POV

GOD WHAT HAVE I DONE?! I...She has no idea. I've liked her a lot before. I've had one of those crushes where you have never met the person. But you still like them regardless. She is that person.

I've seen her around my classes. I wanted to make a move. Talk to her. But I worried she would freak out, or I would freak out. I mean, people literally don't leave me alone at school. I'm cool with it. But Y/n is different.

I could've kissed her here and now. And I didn't. I didn't!! Why!? I've liked her for a while. She's alone but she looks like she holds her head high. I knew talking to her today was a good decision but now I like her even more.

I could literally have just thrown that all out the window.

"So, how did studying go?" Chloe asks.

Never in my mind did I believe I'd be having the 'get girl to meet parents' moment so quickly. Y/n sits beside me, a bit nervous I can see it in her eyes.

"It went well. A lot of writing for our assignment." I say. Mom gives me a thoughtful look. Dad, however, looks mischevious at me.

I ain't doing that!

"What are you two working on?" Mom asks curiously.

"An English assignment, we're working on a presentation." Y/n explains. Mom, Chloe, and Dad smile as we continue with dinner.

"Noah, go set up the tent outside. I'll talk to Y/n." Chloe says.

"What? No, leave her alone." I say anxiously. Chloe smirks, shaking her head.

"ChLoE!"

Chloe will scare her off. I need Spaghetti!! SPAGHETTI!!

I groan, before going outside. The tent is already out there and I gasp with delight. "SpAgHeTtI! sPagHetTi!!"

Spaghetti jumps awake startled, glaring at me for waking her slumber.

"Sorry, Spaghetti."

She ruffs, and I crouch down to the tent. I suppose I shouldn't worry about Chloe right now. I have to do this tent. For the next few minutes, I put the tent up, connecting the poles and the putting the flysheet and groundsheet up successfully. I sigh with relief, wiping a bit of sweat off my forehead.

Finally...I finished.

"Hey! This is so awesome Noah!"

Her, her voice!! It's as soft as a flower. And I turn around to look at her, she shows that beautiful smile. There is insecurity behind it. Sadness even.

"Hey! I'm glad you like it."

She smiles again. Small little dimples in her sweet lipped smile. Her e/c eyes glimmering with happiness. Unlike earlier in the day. Her stresses aren't present right now. She's happy, and that makes me happy.

"When do we go into the tent?" She asks curiously.

"In about an hour. I'll bring my laptop with me so we can watch a movie. We also need some snacks and drinks, sleeping bags and pillows."