Bill Denbrough (Smut) PART 2

I actually feel a bit ashamed of this. Not gonna lie. Hope you don't hate this >P<
And I REALLY hope the real Losers Club actors never come across this one

...

Ever since Bill and I did it, I've been so wrecked by it. But at the same time, before he told me he did it to get over Beverly...It was one of the best feelings in the world.

He made me feel so good. The sheer pleasure of it. His soft lips against my neck, his heat above me, while he was...ya know.

And now, I can't stop thinking about it. That feeling is something I want to feel again. It felt amazing. And now I'm always distracted. I can't exactly help myself, Bill has done this to me and I've always been distracted, unable to get my mind out of the gutter because of him.

But the final fact. Bill did it to get over Beverly.

The group is a bit jumbled. Richie won't tell the others what happened and neither will Bill. I surely won't. But five seconds in the same room together and Richie blows up. Richie knows what happened.

It hurts me, has wrecked me, destroyed me and seriously upset me. And I don't know if I can ever be friends with him again. Richie doesn't seem so forgiving any time soon.

But Bill. Being in the same English class as him, no longer sitting next to him. I've seen Bill sad. But he also seems to be distracted now.

Sometimes I glance over, and sometimes I catch him staring. Sometimes I see he's distracted, looking out the window or a look of frustration on his face. Sometimes I see him sleeping at his desk. Or very rarely uncomfortable with his crotch.

And to finish it, Beverly a couple of days after the incident. She dumped Bill. But could be seen at the Quarry with Ben and his boom box later that day.

Whatever this incident is. It has seriously damaged the group a bit to Eddie, Stanley, Mike, Ben, and Beverly's confusion. And it's done something to me and Bill too. This has been going on for nearly a month!!

I hate him. I hate him so much. But I can't get him out of my mind.

And now, it's gotten even worse.

At the beginning of the week, me and Bill were partnered up for gym class. Having to work together for sports and all. That hasn't been going very well.

Day 1. No communication. Just forced to sit next to each other in awkward silence.

Day 2. He put his hand on my knee. I turned to him. I slapped him. Nobody saw.

Day 3. He seemed very uncomfortable and tried to distract himself with his stuttering speech instead of doing work. A couple of times I swear I heard 'sorry y/n I miss you y/n' every five minutes under his breath but ignored every single one.

Day 4. He's at school. He showed up to gym class but looked extremely uncomfortable and frustrated. Biting his lip every five seconds and constantly having his hands in his pocket. But he's not with me right now.

"Y/n?" The coach's voice growls at me, looking around the gym.

"Y-Y-Yes, Coach?" I ask.

"Where's Bill?"

"I don't know, sir."

"Well can you go find him?"

"What if he's in the changing room?" I ask nervously.

"Then go get him."

My eyebrows raise before I rub the neck of my neck nervously. Every other kid is too busy with their teammates. "You...you want me to go in thy boys changing room?"