James Ransone (Smut)

In A World Where The Zombie Apocalypse Came Around, And James Is Your Fellow Surviving Friend Since Day One

I didn't know this was smut till I reentered the book. Cringing has begun once again

Update: I FOUND SO MANY YOUNG JAMES RANSOME GIFS AND MY HEART CAN'T TAKE IT

...

"James, give me your hand!"

I sit at the top of the first floor outside the grocery store, James looks up at me, standing between two stumbled broken down cars as walkers are scrambling close by. He grunts and jumps up, trying to climb up the wall in the process.

I quickly lean down and grab his hand. I struggle as I slowly pull him up. Then with one jolt, tug him up and he lands face forward on the concrete first floor of the mall. The grocery store beside us, empty but possibly worth to fill our empty bags with supplies.

"You...you saved me. Again..." He pants.

"Hey...you've saved me plenty times before. Ever since day one of the apocalypse, we've pretty much saved each other more times than a sole survivor."

He chuckles slightly, pushing himself up. "Well...I suppose we need each other. The apocalypse is rough, after all."

He stands up and lends his hand down. I smile, before taking it.

"It'll take them some time to pile upon themselves to get to us. We'll have some decent time to run through the store, take-down any other walkers and scavenge the place. Then we can go elsewhere."

I nod my head before both of us run in. I look around, pulling out the knife from my pocket. Would rather not shoot a walkie nor end up dead.

Me and James split up for a moment, getting every possible drink can, food can, and stuff that can last for a decent amount to put in our bags and devour.

Once my bag seems to be decently full, I sigh with relief. That seems to be enough. At least. 

"BraH!"

"AAAAAAAAAAH!!"

A pair of arms wrap around me and I shriek, struggling in their grip. When they place a kiss on my cheek, and freeze-up. I turn around and James grins at me.

"Oh. My. God. You found condoms."

He chuckles nervously, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Would you want to?" He asks me.

"What kind of question is that?" I ask wide-eyed.

"One you can answer. I mean...have a think about it. But the choice is on you."

I bite my lip, anxiously and put my hands by side. It's been a couple of years by ourselves or with people from time to time, and me and him have been a couple for almost seven months. If you can even be a couple in the apocalypse.

But to do it in the apocalypse, you would never get a chance, or barely ever. Be normal and have, sex in the apocalypse...would be an opportunity some people won't pass up.

"What even is it, like what kind of box is it?" I snatch it off his hands and smirk, looking at the front and the back of the box. James wraps his arms around my waist. He places a couple of kisses along my neck, which I shut my eyes and I bite my lip.

"J-James...not, not here."

I feel him lift his head up and look around. "Follow me."

He takes my hand and walks me down the hall, turning the corner and looking left and right. In a small room, it's one of those public bathrooms you can lock so he pushes me in there.