Secrets

(Clark's eyes widened in surprise and confusion as Lois Lane, the very same person who'd been driving him crazy for the last few days was kissing him..for several moments..wearing nothing but a towel)

(Clark panicked and broke the kiss, backing away from Lois against the wall)

Clark: "L..Lois what are you doing?"

Lois: "I..I don't know..I honestly don't know what came over me."

(She looked at Clark as if she was really seeing him for the first time, a feeling that both terrified and excited her)

Clark: "Look let's just..let's just never talk about this again okay?"

Lois: "But.."

(Clark quickly stumbled out of the room and ran down the stairs, doing everything he could to resist using super speed until he was out of the house)

(Clark stopped by the Talon later and looked around, he half expected to see Lana there but seeing the empty space behind the counter reminded him that she'd left for Paris months ago, Clark was still trying to move on from Lana but he found it very difficult)

(Which brought Clark's thoughts back to the matter at hand; Lois Lane)

(Did he have feelings for her? Clark thought the idea was absurd, he thought he was annoyed by her so much because of her personality but he was starting to think that maybe he didn't like her because he felt like she was replacing Lana in his life..which would only make sense if Clark really did feel something for Lois..)

(Clark was snapped out of his thoughts when he heard the door open, Lex walked into the Talon)

Lex: "Clark. I didn't expect to see you here."

Clark: "I was just leaving."

(Clark tried to walk past him but Lex got in his way)

Lex: "Clark we need to talk."

Clark: "I have nothing to say to you."

Lex: "Look I know you're mad at me but I honestly wasn't trying to hurt you. I need you to believe me."

Clark: "3 years ago I believed you when you said you'd stop looking into the Porsche accident on the bridge. I know better now than to take you at your word."

(Clark walked past Lex who turned to watch him go with a look of sadness which turned to frustration, Lex was getting tired of Clark being so defensive, always hiding things from him or making up lame excuses)

(Lex reasoned that if Clark wanted nothing to do with him than Lex would have to uncover the secret of Clark Kent, with or without his friendship)