Chapter 3

"Yunho. Come here and eat.", says Kihyun as he put a plate full of Kimchi fried rice on the table at the back of the bookstore.

Yunho who had been doing his job arranging the new books on the shelves stop and look over to Kihyun.

"Coming hyung."

Yunho came over to the table and sat down. He says thank you to the older boy and Kihyun ruffles his hair before telling him to finish the food or he will spoon feed Yunho until he finishes it.

Yunho blushes and nods as he starts eating.

It's close to 6pm and Yunho was about to get ready to go for his 3rd part time job, a coffee shop around the block.

"I'll see you tomorrow Hyunwoo hyung, Kihyun hyung."

Shownu and Kihyun smile and wave at him and Yunho starts to walk to the coffee shop. He chose this coffee shop as it is a bit far from the university so he won't have to meet his classmates or Mingi and the boys. They all usually come to the one that's nearer to the university.

Yunho walks into the coffee shop and instantly he heard a happy voice,

"Hello Yunho!"

"Hi Jeonghan hyung.", says Yunho as Jeonghan comes up to him and hugs him like he usually does and Yunho can't do anything but to hug back though he smiles slightly.

"Yah Hannie, Yunho barely came inside and you already hugged him like you didn't see him yesterday. Why didn't you hug me like that?"Seungcheol says, amused by his boyfriend's antics. Jeonghan just puffs out his cheeks and turns around to see Seungcheol smirk before he goes to Seungcheol and slaps lightly at his chest.

"It's because Yunho is my son and you can't do anything about it. Hmph.", says Jeonghan before he went back to his work cleaning the tables inside the shop.

Yunho blushes slightly before he goes over to the back of the shop to put his backpack and retrieve his apron before coming out to the coffee making station.

Seungcheol went up to Yunho and ruffle Yunho's hair saying,

"Hey pup, today is somewhat a relaxing day so don't work too hard kay. You can even do your assignments unless customers come in."

Yunho nodded and gave a small smile to Seungcheol.

Half an hour later, Yunho was doing his assignments in his laptop (the only laptop since 3 years ago) when he heard a door chimes signalling a customer had walked in. Yunho saved his work and went to stand up and walk to the cash station to take the customer orders.

What he didn't expect was someone or rather two people he had tried so hard to not come in contact with are standing in front of him.

"Y-Yunho?"

Yunho had begun to feel slightly anxious as he took in the form in front of him.

"H-hello Seonghwa hyung.. W-what can I get you?"

Seonghwa can't seem to find his words as he looks over Yunho. Rather than feeling angry, he somewhat starts to feel sorry for how Yunho looks right now. Very thin and very prominent eye bags.

"Look Hwa, I told you that I didn't feel right to go in here. Looks like I'm right.", says Hongjoong as he frowns up at Yunho.

Yunho cast his eyes downwards and tears started swelling in his eyes but he tried to control it.

Seonghwa saw this and he slap Hongjoong's arm and told him to shut up.

"Uh.. One Ice Latte please Yunho ah.", says Seonghwa, smiling slightly.