Chapter 2

The first class went without a hitch and he went to his 2nd class. While he was walking to the classroom, someone speaks,

"Hey Yunho! Why look so tired? Got another boy again to fuck you last night? Hahahaha!"

Yunho just lowered his head and rushed to his classroom but was once again stopped as someone literally stopped in front of him making him bump his chest to the guy's chest.

"Hey, I'm talking to you. Be polite and answer me fucker."

Yunho just stands there still with his head lowered. He didn't even know the guy's name. He only wishes that the guy will be bored of him and walk away.

That is not the case apparently.

Suddenly Yunho only registered that his head collided with the walls and pain flared. He was so stunned and in pain that he could only slide himself down but was still looking to the ground. He whimpered silently as the minor headaches that he has in the morning burst into a major one.

The guy grab Yunho's collar before laughing and said,

"Maybe you want me to fuck you and only then you will know not to ignore me huh bitch?"

Yunho starts to tremble and says in a small voice,

"Please let me go."

"Urgh you are no fun."

The guy then once again pushed Yunho hard so that his head collided with the wall again before the guy straightened up and walked away.

Yunho had stayed in his position for a minute before he had the courage to stand up again though shakily before making his way to the toilet.

Once he was in one of the toilet stalls, he collapsed on top of the seat and cried silently.

I was drunk and got fucked by someone once and all hell let loose. I didn't even remember the details but the pain was there.. The way that guy pushed into me painfully.. The way he disgustingly wandered his hands all over me.. I don't want it too Mingi ah.. But I don't know why I can't seem to stop him.. I don't want this.. I want you only.. Why is this happening to me.. Everyone keeps yelling and won't even let me speak.. I hate this.. I hate myself so much..

Yunho breaks down even more and he shakily wipes his tears on his face before trying and failing to get a breather.

After a suffocating 15 minutes, Yunho finally can get his breathing in control though his hands are still trembling and his headaches blaring inside. He takes a few deep breaths before walking out of the stall and washing his face at one of the sinks, still refusing to see himself in the mirror.

He is late to his class. Yunho can feel his anxiety perk up as he silently contemplates whether or not to go to his class or just skip and go to his part time job.

Feeling more and more anxious, Yunho decided to skip as he didn't think he could take the stares of his classmates and professor for being late.

With slumped shoulders, Yunho sighs and goes out of the toilet and silently walks to his part time job at a small bookstore.

While he is walking, he checks his phone. Like usual, there are several messages from different numbers that he doesn't know who it belongs to but with similar types of messages.

- Hey cutie, how bout you answer my message today and I can come to your house and have a nice night with you?-

-Hey how does it feel to be fucked everyday with different people? Must be nice to have a beautiful face like yours huh?-