Chapter 10. Last Chapter.

A week.

A whole week confined to bed.

Yunho stretched on the bed and swung his legs while waiting for the nurse to come and remove his IV. Yes, Yunho will be discharged today and he can't contain his excitement after being in the hospital for a week. His fever had lowered and spiked a few times and his asthma attack too had come and gone and after a week, only then the doctor said he is deemed good enough to leave but he can't strain his body with too much stress or he will relapse.

While waiting for the nurse, Yunho had his phone with him and currently is thinking to himself of how much money he will have after paying for the hospital fees. His thoughts become jumbled as he thinks that he really has to cut a few classes and find maybe a few more jobs so he can pay for his university fees. He was so much in his thoughts that he didn't hear Mingi calling him nor realize that Seonghwa and Hongjoong arrived.

Mingi had been with Yunho for the whole week except for a few hours where he had to go to his classes. Even though Yunho had told him that he didn't have to come if he was tired from the class, Mingi still went back to the hospital to take care of him.

A poke to his cheek brought Yunho back to the real world. Yunho looked over to his left where his cheek was poked and tilted his head in question.

"What were you thinking that you didn't hear me calling you for quite a while now baby?" says Mingi, still having his finger poking Yunho's cheek. Yunho blushes before pouting a little looking down at his phone. "I'm thinking about cutting a few classes and finding a few more jobs.."

Mingi, Seonghwa and Hongjoong are dumbfounded at this information and Mingi confusedly asks Yunho, "Why baby?" and Yunho frowns and pouts before he faces Mingi and says, "What do you mean why? From my calculations, I will only have half of the exact amount for the semester fees after paying for these hospital fees and I only have a few months more before I have to pay for the semester fees. It's not gonna be enough.. I really don't want to cut the classes.. I want to grad on time but it looks like I have to extend my graduation.."

"Alright wait a minute babe. I think we forgot to tell you one thing." says Mingi while holding both of Yunho's hands to calm him down as he sees that Yunho had started to panic. "What thing?" "You don't have to worry about the hospital fees. We already paid it and-"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU GUYS HAVE PAID IT?" says Yunho, his eyes wide cutting off Mingi.

Mingi sighs a little and he was actually expecting this but he didn't actually think that Yunho would react like this. Mingi gently rubs his thumbs in rounds on Yunho's hands saying,

"Yunho, baby. Calm down please and listen to me. Yes, we have paid your hospital fees. All 7 of us including your other hyungs. At first, Kihyun hyung, Mingyu hyung, and Jeonghan hyung said that they and their partners will pay for all of it but us 7 just can't let them pay it all so we jumped in and helped pay for it as well. Don't make that face. We WILLINGLY did it. So instead of a frown, how bout a smile? Please?"

Yunho doesn't know how to react. He is feeling a lot right now. Happy, anxious, relieved, worried, touched and a lot more.

"Baby, hey look at me please." Mingi says as he cups Yunho's face and when Yunho is looking at him he continues, "I have made you miserab-" "We" says Seonghwa, cutting off MIngi. Mingi huffed and glares a bit towards Seonghwa before continue what he wants to say to Yunho,

"WE have made you miserable for half a year. Half a year baby. I can't imagine how hard it is for you all this while though you were only a victim in all of this. So just let us repent and take care of you from now on. I know you have changed a few of your day classes to night classes and I want you to change it back. I also hope that you will quit one of your jobs please. Your major is hard. I know you can do it, my baby is a genius but baby, I want you to be healthy too. If you keep doing it like you're doing it right now, I won't even be surprised if you relapse and end up here again."