Chapter 9

The night consists of Yunho waking up every half an hour or one hour feeling nauseous that ends up with Yunho gagging silently into the waste bucket with nearly nothing and only makes Yunho more exhausted. Mingi had supported Yunho's weight all the way while gently running his hand on Yunho's back.

Yunho whined loudly when he was about to fall asleep but felt the need to vomit again. He swallowed harshly as he really doesn't want to throw up again. There's nothing left inside his stomach anymore anyway.

Yunho is frustrated. He wants to sleep but the nauseous feelings just won't go away.

Mingi had called the nurse and asked them if they could help with Yunho's nauseousness as he can't seem to fall asleep because of it after Yunho had woken up at what it feels like for the 20th time that night. The nurse took pity after seeing Yunho's very tired face and gave Yunho a medicine that can somehow help with the nauseous.

Thankfully it works.

Yunho sighs in relief when the nauseous feelings diminish and cuddles close to Mingi before drifting to a very much needed sleep. Mingi stayed awake for about half an hour just to make sure that Yunho could sleep without being disturbed before he lay his head towards Yunho and sleep.

--

"Shh.. Don't wake them up"

"Move. I need to capture this."

"You know it won't work for blackmails right?"

"Not blackmails. This is for my YunGi folder in my phone after half a year of no new pictures."

"Wha? Why do you have a YunGI folder in your phone hyung? WTF?"

"Oh let him Jongho. I'd rather he have a YunGi folder than some porn folder or something."

"Hahah.. I kind of regret coming here with you two now.."

Seonghwa then playfully swat Jongho's head while Hongjoong is still taking a few pictures of Yunho and Mingi who is currently asleep tangled together.

"But, it's kinda late now though, shouldn't we wake them up? It's past 1 already. I don't think they have eaten yet today." says Seonghwa and the others just shrug not really wanting to disturb their peaceful sleep. Seonghwa was contemplating alone whether to wake both of them up or just wake Mingi up when they heard a cough. Hongjoong, Seonghwa and Jongho look over to the bed and see Yunho coughing a few times before his eyes fluttered open.

"Bub? I'm sorry, did we wake you up?" says Seonghwa as he comes closer to Yunho's side of bed and caresses Yunho's bangs. Yunho tilted his head towards Seonghwa's palm before he shook his head slowly and with a hoarse and sleepy voice, said " No you didn't. When did you guys arrive?". "Just now bub, how are you feeling today?". "A little better now.." says Yunho with a small smile.

Just then, Mingi starts to stir beside Yunho and after a few seconds, Mingi's eyes flutter open. He turn his head to the right and saw Yunho is staring back at him. Mingi's sleepiness is gone completely as he thought that Yunho woke up because he wanted to throw up or something and quickly haul himself up to a sitting position.

"Baby? Do you need the waste bucket? Why didn't you wake me up?"

Yunho blinks and stares at the panicking Mingi before he giggles but ends up in a few coughing fits. Mingi panics more and runs his hand on Yunho's back and after a few minutes, Yunho stops coughing and takes a deep breath.

"I'm alright Min. I woke up naturally. I do want to use the bathroom though.." says Yunho and Mingi nodded before he got off from the bed first and was just about to put his left hand under Yunho's knees before he saw Seonghwa at the other side of the bed.