Chapter 6

All Yunho saw when he opened his eyes was white.

He blinks a few times and registers the white as a ceiling. He looks over to his left when he feels something is on his hand and finds an IV stand.

Yunho panicked.

No.. Am I in the hospital? Oh no no no!

Yunho breath starts to pick up and he fumbles to sit on the bed while tears threaten to fall.

Yunho had started to pick on the iv drip that was inserted into the back of his hand and his right hand shakily tried to take it off of his hand.

"Yunho! What are you doing?! Stop!," shouted Seonghwa.

Yunho flinched at the voice as he thought he was alone in the room. He looked over and saw that everyone was there including Heechul. They all rushed to his side and he was dumbfounded when Mingi came over to him and stopped him from getting the IV drip out of his hand.

"What the fuck are you doing Yun!?," says Mingi in a very stern voice.

This makes Yunho flinch and stop moving but the tears he had been controlling are running down freely on his cheeks. His breathing became fast and he coughed.

Mingi felt guilty as he had raised his voice to Yunho but he was very worried and confused as to why Yunho did it.

"P-please please let me go. I can't be here! I don't want to be here! L-let me go! I wanna go home.. Please..." says Yunho in between his crying and coughing and the others are dumbfounded.

Seeing that Yunho might go into a full blown panic attack, Hongjoong nudge Mingi's side as he is the only one that could calm Yunho down fast.

Mingi knew this and sighs silently. He is still somewhat hurt by the younger but he can't really be mad when he looks over to Yunho's disheveled self.

"Yunho, you need to calm down. Please." says Mingi in a softer voice.

Yunho shakes his head crying loudly now as he fumbled between words saying "No", "I can't", and "Please".

Seeing that Yunho won't calm down, Mingi sits on the bed and places his hands on both of Yunho's cheeks and he runs his thumb gently.

This somewhat calms Yunho down a bit but he is still trembling and crying.

"Yunho.. Please.. Calm down.. Hey.. It's alright.." says Mingi, still trying to make Yunho stop crying and tell them why he is so distressed to be in the hospital.

"N-no no no please... I-It's not alright at all.. Please..." says Yunho

Mingi sighs as he knows that one word will instantly calm Yunho down but he didn't really want to use it right now but it seems like he didn't have any choice now.

"Yun.. Baby..."

Yunho instantly stops crying but he still sobs and he looks towards Mingi with his eyes widened.

"W-what..? Y-you called me...?" Yunho says.

"I need you to calm down. Please." says Mingi.

Yunho then tries his best to calm down and after a few minutes he stops crying but he still is trembling.

All of them sighing in relief.

Seeing that Yunho had calm down, Seonghwa asks the sick boy in a soft voice,

"Yunho ah.. Why are you so determined to get out of the hospital just now?"

Yunho looked down to the ground as he really didn't want the others to find out but it seems he had to.