Chapter 8

Mingi had a small smile while he was watching Yunho sleeping with half of his body practically on Mingi's. Mingi sighs softly and runs his left hand towards Yunho's bangs. It's long. Yunho was busy managing things that he didn't care about his appearance anymore, only shaving every morning thus his hair has actually become long. His bangs can easily hide his eyes and his back hair almost went to his shoulder.

"I'll make things right again baby. I hope you forgive me." Mingi whispered softly before he planted a kiss on Yunho's head and rubbed his chin softly onto Yunho's head.

The door opened and the team that went to grab some food went in and when they saw Yunho sleeping again, they silently gathered the food on the floor near to the couch. Though it is a bit awkward, all of them managed to eat peacefully. Mingi can't move so Seonghwa saved him his portion and put it on the table with Yunho's food that the nurse had given a while ago. They had been discussing on how to help Yunho with the hospital fees and all of the owners of Yunho's job wanted to be the one to pay but Yunho's friends also want to help so Heechul had told them that they can all pay together when it's time to pay it and everyone agreed.

Half an hour later, a nurse came in and gently took off Yunho's oxygen mask and told Mingi to wake him soon so he could eat and she left the room.

"We should go, let's go guys, let Yunho rest and we can visit again later" says Shownu to Kihyun, Mingyu, Wonwoo, Jeonghan and Seungcheol. They don't really want to leave but they know that Yunho needs to rest and with a lot of people in the room it will be hard for him to truly rest so they agreed and bid everyone else goodbye and left.

After they left, Mingi softly brushed his thumb over Yunho's cheek and softly called his name to wake him up and after a few minutes, Yunho finally stirred. Yunho blearily tilt his head a little from Mingi's chest and blinks a few times before he slowly tries to sit on the bed but Mingi saw how Yunho's hands and shoulders are shaking even from the small movement so he help Yunho by putting his hand over Yunho's waist and gently hauled Yunho up.

Yunho had to take a few deep breaths as the small movement exhausted him. He then fist his right hand and rubbed at his right eyes before asking Mingi in a hoarse and sleepy voice,

"Why did you wake me up..? I'm still sleepy.."

Mingi looks over at Yunho who has a pout on his face and with Yunho's cheeks red from the fever, Mingi can't help cooing a little with how adorable the sight is. Mingi caresses Yunho's forehead and Yunho instantly closes his eyes and sighs softly.

"You need to eat. You can go back to sleep after okay bub?"

"I'm not hungry.. I want to sleep..."

Mingi sighs softly but he is kinda glad that Yunho is slowly becoming himself once again. Yunho was very moody and cranky whenever he is sick and it takes a lot of coaxing to get him to do the things that he would rather sleep than do.

"Come on bub, please eat first even if you're not feeling hungry. Your stomach is empty for about 2 days already. You don't want to be sick later do you?"

Yunho is still pouting and he lazily looks over to the table and grimaces a little when he sees his food. He really doesn't want to eat. The sight of the food already makes him feel a bit nauseous. He is sure he will be sick, doesn't even matter if he eats or not. He clenches his eyes shut and pushes his face over to Mingi's neck and whines while shaking his head indicating he still doesn't want to eat.

Mingi sighs and rubs Yunho's back gently and the gesture had made Yunho relax instantly as he is clinging more to Mingi's and sighing softly. Mingi then planted a kiss on top of Yunho's head and murmured softly,