10.

-"Falling in love is the best way to kill your heart because then it's not yours anymore. It's laid in a coffin, waiting to be cremated".

—————————————————————————

" Well someone's happy to see me", Jamie says with a smirk.

I don't answer him. Instead, I continued hugging him. It had been less than a week and yet I missed this dumb blue haired boy so much. The crazy thing was he hugged me back. I felt his arms wrap around my back, returning the hug. Did he miss me too?

I gently pulled away and got inside the car. With that, he drove off to the bakery.

" Did something happen?", he asks while opening up the bakery for us to enter.

I shook my head. Should I tell him? That our so called plan worked when it didn't even began yet?
Would we still continue to be like this?

I put on an apron and Jamie started getting to work.

" Today's special is red velvet cupcakes", he says as he puts in some ingredients into the mixing bowl.

I only stood beside him and watched. Seeing him in action somehow felt heartwarming. Normally girls would swoon over for sporty guys but me? Nope. I don't understand who would fall for guys who are constantly covered in sweat and act like complete douches. I preferred someone who was more calmer in terms of passion.

" Why so fancy?", I ask.

" Why not? Don't tell me you'd rather be alone at home then with me?", he says.

I laugh at that comment. The answer to that is so obvious. Besides, the weekend is tomorrow, why not live life a little. Nobody's at home anyway.

Jamie hands me the bowl of batter while he prepares the oven. I began mixing but soon I traveled deep in my thoughts. The moment with Tyler earlier still stuck so vividly in my mind. There's no way he can like me. He never showed any interest in me. Or maybe I was just the dumb one.

" I'm gonna ask this again, are you okay?", Jamie asks as he walks over to me.

I wanted to tell him I was fine. But clearly I wasn't and it was showing. Damn it was getting harder to hide my feelings now a days.

" Tyler. He likes me", I say.

Jamie doesn't say anything. Instead he takes the bowl of batter from my hands and starts mixing them himself.

" So?", he says questioning me.

" I don't know if I like him anymore. My feelings are a mess right now", I reply back.

" Isn't that the whole point of this plan of ours? It didn't even began", he laughs.

" He was acting like a douche. And I don't like it, plus, are you gonna stop being my friend now?"I ask.

Jamie keeps quiet.

Finally the cupcakes head on into the oven to be baked. I turn to Jamie and he began laughing hysterically when he faces me.

I gave him a confused look and looked at my reflection in my phone's camera. My entire face was covered in flour.

Feeling embarrassed, I turned around not wanting to face him but instead he wraps his arms behind me and hugs me. He rested his Chin on my shoulders and his blue hair brushed my cheeks.