15.

-"Everything is temporary if you give it enough time".

——————————————————————————

" Kat, are you sure about this?", he asks as we pull up in Tyler's driveway.

" Yes yes, i told him everything, he screamed at me but i think he's willing to help".

" KATHERINE HEART!", Tyler yells as he banged on the window.

" Dude! My car!", Jamie says.

" Come on!", i say.

Tyler opens the door but another enters after him.

" Claire? What are you doing here?", i ask confusingly.

" What does it look like? I'm saving the world".

She was dressed in a black pantsuit with her hair in a neat ponytail.

" Well you look badass", i say with a wink.

Claire returns the wink as she and Tyler buckle their seatbelt behind.

" what the heck! We're not fucking scooby doo!", Jamie says.

" Relax, I took karate lessons as a kid while Tyler can distract people with his beauty", claire says enthusiastically.

" Babe, that's your job", Tyler replies.

I turn to look at Jamie who was already red.

" Are we saving my best friend or what?", i say.

" YES!", everyone shouted in unison.

With that, Jamie drove off to god knows where.

Angel, we're coming for you.

At least half an hour later, we stopped at a club. This really was looking like some sort of wattpad shit. Thank god im not in one. Speaking of Wattpad y'all should really check out @qiszztina's stories. She slays.

We got out of the car and walk towards the dimly lit entrance of the club. We entered and immediately the smell of alcohol filled the air. Who goes to the club at 6pm?!

At the corner of my eye I see Claire gripping onto Tyler's arm. My ship was sailing.

Suddenly, Jamie grabs my arm and holds it. Aww

I follow him and we were led into another part of the club. Dressing rooms.

In one room, laid Angel on the bed, dressed in a lingerie. Her make up was smudged and she her hair was a mess. She was whole mess.

" Angel?", i call out while walking towards her.

" Kat? Oh my god Kat!", she says while getting up to hug me.

I hug her and smelled the alcohol that reeked around her. I also spot the multiple bruises on her body. What has this poor girl been through?

" What happened to you? We need to get you out, come on", i say while grabbing her arm.

" No no you can't, YOU need to leave, now, you're not safe here, they'll kill you", she says, her voice filled with panic.

" I can't just leave you here to suffer, come on, we can get you to the police, you'll be safe".

Before I could pull Angel out of there, I felt a pair of arms grab mine, holding me hostage.

I turn to look at two grown men holding down my arms. I looked at Jamie, Tyler and Claire who were also being held down. This was not going great.