Tics

I was having a PM conversation with Nicko_Heap , and I happened to mention that I thought I might have mild ADHD, and I also have four or five mild tics. Her response was somewhat as follows:
"Yeah. I think I'm ADHD in some areas, too, and WAIT WHAT?"
That made me laugh, but it also made me think. A lot of you participated in my "Perception" question in the last book with what you thought I looked and acted like, but you still don't know everything.
1. ItalksuperfastandslurmywordsandeveryonehastoaskmewhattheheckIjustsaid.
2. I'm EXTREMELY scatterbrained, and constantly fidget while I'm standing, hence the wondering if I'm ADHD.
3. Like I told Nicko, I have a few mild tics.
If you've ever heard of Tourette's, you'll know a little bit about tics in general. If you don't, a tic can be anything from head jerking, involuntary loud swearing, whimpering, clapping...you name it. Mine are eyebrow raising, fast blinking, almost invisibly tensing up my jaw muscles, and inaudibly breathing in quick, short breaths to make patterns. I don't even know I'm doing these things half of the time, but when I notice, I try to stop them. They seem to be exaggerated by caffeine, and I'm sure they have to be annoying to watch, especially the eyebrow thing.
So...that's that! JUDGE MEH! ;)
==============================
Baby turtle emoji! 🐢
Please comment/vote/follow!
Ellastaniel <3 💖