Until We Meet Again...Soon

Sooooo...this is part 50, y'all.

Thank you all for sticking with me through TWO of these! They haven't been nearly as good as a few other boredom/random books I've read, but thank you for reading, commenting, and voting! It means a lot. :) 😃

I will be putting my next book up very, very soon! (Ummm...okay, note: it's up now.)

The name?

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
*suspense*
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
*but not quite as much suspense as last time because I'm lazy*
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

*drumroll*...
"There and Back Again: A Fangirl's Tale", by BJKaplan (which, coincidentally, almost rhymes with Bilbo Baggins, I just realized...)!
The cover will be green, "like Frodo's coat".
There were so many suggestions of "There and Back Again" that I had to pick it. The person who suggested it first (only she said "A Fandom's Tale"; I changed it a bit; and she also suggested the cover color) was @DrWhoovesFanatic, TarwaRedwood seconded it, and triforce11 thirded. ;) Then, Maze_Crazed and kittygirlmoo suggested the same name without even reading the other comments first (kittygirlmoo said "A Fangirl's Tale of Fandom Strife", and she also suggested green).
You people who didn't suggest that name can bring back your awesome suggestions for the next book, along with cover colors!

Thank you all, merry Christmas, God bless, and I'll see you in the next book!
==============================
Please comment/vote/follow/add my new book to your library!
BJKaplan <3 💖