Finally under control with a chance of an alien invation

"You have got to stop holding back I know you can do this you need to stop being afraid fear is what will make you loose control." As she says this I finally make myself appear in the tv instead of immediately travelling through the electrical wire and later reappearing in the upstairs.

"There you go now let's do a bit of sparing and then we can go tell the others." Live tells me.

"What if they aren't supportive." I say to her

"We decided we would wait until after you were done and now you are so we telling them." Live says.

"Your right and it's not my decision to tell. Lets liven up." I say and I activate my powers and send blue sparks at Live and I do two back flip and Cartwheel over to my bo staff twirl it around me as my power eliminates it.

"That is so cheating" Live says.

"No cheating would be if I had snuck one of the water guns I hide all over the house in here." I hay with a smirk

"You wouldn't dare!" She says with a glare.

"You're right I won't." I say honestly while charging at her with my electrified bo staff.

"I think we're done here." Liv says.

"Oh come on I was just starting to have fun." I say with a pout.

"Maybe I'll let you electrocute me later with that thing ." She says jokingly.

"Okay!" I say and I let my self be come electricity and I travel through the waves of electricity that and once I feel I am in the right building I shrink myself and appear in one of the many computers.

"I see someones in control of her powers and good timing to we need your help." Caitlin says and I use my powers to push myself out of the monitor without harming it and so does Live.

"What's going on." I ask.

"A raise of alien's called Dominators are invading our Earth Barry and Cisco went to your Earth Livewire to get Kara. Team arrow and team legend are at the old S.T.A.R. Labs plane depo." Caitlin tells us.

"Before we meet up with the others I want to tell you that I don't just want to be a hero like you guys and I will be going by Liv when I'm not fighting crime with Barry and Hunter." Liv says to Caitlin who gives Liv a look that says 'I already know.'

"We figured you would say that. Cisco put the finishing touches on your suit before he left. I think we should wait until they get back." Caitlin says to Liv.

"I know I have mastered my powers but for today what hero should I be silver archer or Rookie superhero voltage. Silver has two years of experience with fighting crime won't people trust her more then they would Voltage?" I ask her.

"I think you should be a bit of both. Me and Cisco have been talking and we realized that even though you have control you may not feel comfortable enough to wear your new mask per say so we had Oliver bring you old bo staff, hood and silver body suit and Cisco spent the night customizing your bo staff and suit so it will work with your powers." Caitlin tells me leading me to where our suits are held. I look at my old but new suit my the parts that were silver are now dark blue and has my hero symbol on the arm of it.

Hunter's