[Nine]💍

K A Y L A❤️

"You dirty dick ass nigga"I said pushing quis "how you go get this bitch pregnant"I yelled at him nene was in the middle of us trying to break us apart. "Kay chill please"nene said then she fell backwards "oh say hell naw slime"Kentrell yelled he picked her up and looked at me and quis "y'all ass better chill the fuck out and work it out like some adults nigga"he spat then took nene upstairs.

Next day

K E N T R E L L💪🏽

I held my head in my hands thinking about all the shit I don't in my live all the neglect,pain,heartbreaks,and selfless things I did.The door open up revealing nene "trelly you okay"I didn't answer so she next to me trying to touch me.I got up and choke her on the bed "don't touch me bitch"she looked at me with all the fear in the world. "I'm sorry"she said as she began to cry I sighed and walked out the room to the living room.

J A N E L L E💞

I laid in the bed and cried that wasn't my kentrell he wouldn't put his hands on me.Kayla came in the room and sat on the bed "what's wrong with kentrell why is he so angry"I shrugged my shoulders and sighed.I walked downstairs and seen the gang sitting on the couch "Kentrell can we talk about what happened earlier"he walked up to me and grabbed my neck "say slime if you wasn't pregnant I would beat yo mother fucking ass na"he spat.Its like he changed over night "Kentrell I didn't do anything wrong"he sat down not listening to me.Everyone looked at me then gave me an sorrow face "that's fine just beat my ass then I don't care anymore about the baby"I yelled out of angry knowing that wasn't true.He got up and knocked me on my back "what you say lit' slime"I shook my head and stayed on the floor. "Kentrell you don't gotta do her like that"teelee said to him and he looked at me then at her "mind yo business tee"he yelled grabbing my hair "Kentrell stoppppp"I yelled he toss me in the bed and looked at me "Yo ass finna learn today"he said closing and locking the door.

T E E L E E💛

"Why the fuck y'all ain't help her"Kayla yelled out they all looked around "Kentrell always gets like this that's not even Kentrell that's top"Kayla looked at me and stood up "who is top"Regina touch her shoulder "he's the anger Kentrell has built inside of him and he tends to get hostile but I don't whats up with that he would never put his hands on nene"Regina explained to her.

(20 minutes later)

"Kentrell stop"I heard nene yelled I ran upstairs and seen the guys trying to grab him "let me go"Kentrell let her go then walked out the room. "Come here nene"she had passed out while trying to run towards me. "Call the ambulance"Kayla yelled while holding her head.I pulled out my phone and call a ambulance.