[Thirty]💍

Im not doing the Q and A anymore but I'm sorry for not updating but y'all it's the last chapter let me know if y'all want a sequel😍

-NaeeDaGhee💙🥀
............................................................
K E N T R E L L💪🏽

The house had a weird feeling to it.I walked in the guest room and seen nene and Kailee in the bed sleep then walked into the boys room and seen them sleep.I grabbed my gun and took the safety off.I heard footsteps and immediately walked through.Something or someone grabbed me "did you think you can get away with killing my luh nigga"I gave an evil laughed and turned his arms around.I put the metallic glock 19 on his temple "you not as dumb as I thought"I nodded but walked him into my basement.

After I tied him up and looked at him "say slime you thought that you can come to my babymomma room and try to get ha to snake me"I laughed and pistol whipped him "then you wanna threatened my seed I should kill you but my kids upstairs"he gave me the most horrible mugged "fuck yo baby momma and yo seed"I grabbed a knife then stabbed him in the stomach. "It's still fuck them"I yelled then walked out and locked the basement.As I walked to my room I seen nene walking around  "what you doing up"I said to her "Kailee needs a bottle"I nodded then it got quiet.I pulled her into a kiss and rubbed down her ass "mhm kentrell I gotta get to Kailee"she moaned I nodded then looked at her "Kentrell we can't do this anymore okay we're toxic for each other"she said grabbing my hands "I know but I still luh you"she nodded and kissed my face "I know I love you too baby daddy but this is okay for Kailee I don't want her thinking this is what a relationship is"i nodded and kissed her head then left.

J A N E L L E💞

"Oh my god she is just precious"she said grabbing Kailee "girl I think I wanna stay here"she looked at me and shook her head "you can't think is not a place Kailee should be at you said that fredo tried to hurt Kailee that's not safe when she barely been here for two days"she told me I nodded and rubbed her soft hair "she got hair like me"I told her and smiled down at her.Jayda came in with her bottle and Kayla came in with her new set of clothes. "Thanks guys"I said then grabbed Kailee and made her sit up "say on slime this ain't my niecey pooh"boomer said touching her stomach.Kd pushed him then got in her face making her cry "damn I know ion that ugly"he yelled then her brother came in "nene who that"Kamari point.I turned Kailee around "this yo sister"I told them then they all got up to look at her "she look like tay tay"Kayden told me and I laughed then tay tay pouted "she not look like me"I touch his face then kentrell walked in "wassam"he said grabbing Kailee from me "nigga don't come snatching my baby from me"I yelled he muffed my head and smiled "awwn you two getting along"Ben said I shook my head and laughed "this is just my baby daddy"I told them.He mugged me and kissed Kailee head "dadas baby so cute"he told her and everyone watched and laughed "I can't play with my baby without y'all tripping"I laughed and whispered in his ear "I know you got fredo in the basement"he nodded and looked at me.I shook my head and looked at everyone else "so yb how ya feel about getting ya first girl"beenie asked him he smiled and kissed her cheek "I'm excited about her but ya heard me bet not no nigga play with ha"he said I grabbed her and kissed her cheek "hey mommas baby"Kentrell told the boys come on they momma want to come get them then walked out with them.

"Ha ass don't like people "Ben said I laughed and smiled "just like ha ugly as daddy"they laughed at me "don't tweak wit yb yhu had his baby didn't you"boomer said I flicked him off and I took a picture of Kailee when she had her eyes fully open "awwwn"I kissed her lips and Kayla came over to me "look at me god baby"she said and jayda look at her face "that's auntie TT baby"i rubbed her back "kd had me her bottle"I asked him.He shook his head "nah she don't like me tell ha get it for ha self"he complained while beenie handed me the bottle.I put the bottle in her mouth. "Well we gotta go"Regina said I hugged her carefully as everyone else. "You better be careful with my niece or nephew"I told her then baby joe came from behind her "oh she is"he said smacking her ass.I walked down with them as they left out. "Alright see you later"I closed the door and walked upstairs to get my things.I had everything packed up then I posted Kailee on Instagram.
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Thai_nene:I know is a bad picture but she opened her eyes for the first time💍🖇🧸• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

The End💞💍

Thank yall😘