[Twenty-Nine]💍

J A N E L L E💞

"Please don't hurt her okay"he grabbed his gun and placed it on his lap "so where's kentrell"I looked at my daughter and grabbed my phone and called kentrell "Kentrell where are you"he gave me and annoyed sighed "I'm at home why"I looked at him an said okay in the phone and hung up. "Good girl"he got up and handed me Kailee then left out.I kissed her head and laid her back into the bed.I rushed over to my clothes and put Kailee stuff in her bag. "We have to hurry to daddy's house"I said and grabbed her and put my jacket over her head.

Once we got out the hospital I seen a taxi and waved for it "taxi taxi"I yelled as the taxi pulled upside me.I put everything thing in the car and close the door. "So where we going"I gave him the kentrell neighbors address.No matter how much I hated him right now I don't want to give out where he lay his head. "Okay"he said as he started driving.

K E N T R E L L💪🏽

"Say draco you betta sit down sum Whea"I yelled as I walked in the living room with my gang "so what's her full name"I asked them at the end of the day that's still my daughter whether anyone liked it "Kailee Alice Gaulden"i smiled then I pulled out rolled my blunt and proceeded to light the blunt. "Say I kno you feel some type of way about this whole nene situation"I nodded my head "it is what it is"I said as I inhaled then heard a knock on the door.I grabbed my gun and open the door then pointed it. "Wait don't shoot okay"nene yelled holding my daughters head. "What nene"she looked at me with sorrow eyes "I'm so sorry Kentrell he had Kailee in his arms I thought he was going to hurt her and I didn't know what to do"I looked at her with an confused look "who nene"she cried and touch our daughter head "fredo.fredo bang"I grabbed Kailee from her and grabbed her. "Mane I swea to god if my daughter wasn't right here"she cried harder.Ben closed the door and locked it.

"Please don't be mad I didn't know what to do he had my daughter i was scared he was going to hurt her"she pleaded.I looked down at me daughter and sighed. "Go get cleaned up in the back ima go find something for y'all"she nodded then tried to reach for her. "No she gon stay down here with me yhu go get cleaned"she nodded and kissed Kailee and hesitated to leave "why you still here"she looked down "you didn't wanna stay when I was in labor and you said you don't give a fuck about her so now when she five months I'm leaving"i nodded and kissed her head "then ima enjoy here while she here then wen y'all move I'm gonna come see y'all"she left and I laid Kailee in my arms.But once she was falling asleep her loud ass brothers came in here yelling "daddy"Kayden yelled I looked at him "aye stop yelling"I told them and picked up Kailee because she started crying which made a worried nene come down in a robe "what's wrong?is she okay?what happened?"the guys was laughing at her "she's fine Guh"I said grabbing her hand "ha loud ass brother just yelling"they all crowd nene and hugged her legs "oh okay"she said then the boys followed her.

"Say bruh that she gon have nene skin color"I kissed her head and smiled "dada love you"she yawned which is all she can do she ain't been in this world for a year and people already wanna try to threaten her.I wish someone would I'll destroy a nigga over my seeds.Nene came downstairs and looked at me "the boys went to sleep"I looked at her and handed her Kailee "man I thought y'all hated eachother now"boomer said I flicked him a bird and rolled up my blunt "take ya out hea I'm finna smoke"she nodded and lift up and walked out the room with Kailee.

J A N E L L E💞

"I don't know what to do ion wanna take his daughter away from him I can see he loves her"I told the girls through the phone.Kailee was sleep and I moved pillow around her then wrapped her cover around her. "It's okay I promise and besides you said he sounded okay with it"jayda said I agreed then told them I would call them later.Kentrell walked in the room "y'all okay"I nodded and finish making her a safety background. "Listen nene I'm really sorry okay I don't know what go into me but I know I can't take the fact back that I missed you give birth to our daughter but I'm truly sorry"I nodded and walked towards him "it's fine kentrell I know your real heart I know that you love Kailee even if she been in the world for 17 hours"I told him making him laughed he kissed my lips and smiled "I love you"I kissed back "I love you too"I told him then he left out the room.