[Eighteen]💍

Fw my new book this is almost based off my story

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
J A N E L L E💞

"Ahhh kentrell"I moaned out as we was having amazing sex. "What's my name nene"I gasped as he hit my spot "ohhh fuck kentrell right there"he slapped my ass "daddy"after I said that a warm substance shoot inside of me.

I laid on my back and sighed "uhhh whyy"he looked over at me "why can't I just say no to you"he raised an eyebrow at me "you came on to me nene"I mugged him and went into the bathroom. "Boy shut the fuck up I just wanted some dick"I said from the bathroom as I was about to take my shower I felt kentrell member on my ass. "Guh stop with me"I pushed him back then closed and locked the door.

B A B Y J O E😏

"Guh you betta get ya hands out my face"I told Regina her ass trippin bout some old bitch. "Joseph you betta stop playing with me but ya know ion play that shit so you betta chill out"she yelled then walked off "man ha ass probably pregnant"I mumbled to myself as I walked to the bathroom. "I heard you bitch"she yelled.Mane how the fuck?! she pregnant.I thought to myself.

J A Y D A😉

"Girl I'm outside"I said to janelle through the phone.After the kidnapping me and janelle got close and so did me and beenie if you feel what I'm saying.

"Heyyy girl"I said as I hugged her then gave kentrell a side hug "hey girl"Kentrell closed the door and we sat on the couch. "How's my TT baby"she smiled and laughed "girl I just can't wait to find out what it is"Janelle said "guh I'm tryna tell ya it's a girl"Kentrell said she looked at him and shook her head.

The door open revealing everyone else. "Heyy jayda"I smiled at Regina and Kayla "how she just snapped on me in the car but when we here she wanna be happy"joe had shook his head and told him to drop it. "Come on y'all let's go in the kitchen"we got up and walked in the kitchen but me and Kayla had to help nene in the kitchen.

"So jayda wassup with you and beenie"I smiled then looked at her "just friends girl"they laughed and looked at me "Y'all really love these niggas"Regina said laughing. "Regina shut the fuck up"Kayla said laughing.Regina lip started to quivering "you don't have to be so mean Kayla"we all looked at eachother then looked at her "she pregnant"she mugged us "I'm not pregnant so leave me alone"she walked out and we started laughing "awwwn it's okay I am too"janelle yelled.

B E E N I E💚

"Mane Kayla still witcho ass after kassidy having yo baby"kd said shaking his head.I slap the back of his head "ya that's my baby nigga"marquis said laughing then we walked in the kitchen to see Regina pouting.We laughed at joe.