[Ten]💍

1 month later
J A N E L L E💞

Kentrell had got locked up because he was at a concert and people was shooting at him so I guess he was shooting back.I just wanna say thank god we wasn't there because me and my baby don't need that type of stress.And I'm fine but yes I am holding kentrell down.I hopped on live and see most of the fans was talking about kentrell "hey y'all ion been on here in a while"I said waving at the camera. "How many months are you"I read the comments,I put my belly in the camera "I'm five months pregnant"I bit my long nails.I went live with a couple of people "I just wanna say nene you so strong and beautiful and I love how you holding nba youngboy no matter what he did to you"a 16 year old girl said to me "thank you so much and of course I love kentrell and it's the same way"we said our byes and she left the live.

R E G I N A😊

"Yes joe what do you want from me"he keep messing with me while I'm trying to get some rest. "The gang wanted us to go see nene"I nodded and got up to attended my daily hygiene.

E V E👩‍👧‍👦

"Kayden make me whoop yo ass"he pouted and raised his arms up and at me "come on boy"I said picking him up and taking him to nene.He was the only kid here so he just wanted to have nene to himself. I walked in the house and kayden spotted her first.I smiled then hugged her we talk for a little then I left.

J A N E L L E💞

"Hey lil baby you still with youngboy goofy ass"some Niggas asked me as I was walking out of a store. "Boy now yo ass see that I'm still with him you betta get yo hands of me"I snatched my arm away from him.I was about to walk away when I heard a click some which lead me getting tossed in a car on my back.