[Twenty-Four]💍

K E N T R E L L💪🏽

"Yeen gon do shit fuck ya talking bout"nene yelled as iyanna stood in her face. "Kentrell why just ain't tell ha bout us"she said Nene smack the shit outta her.One thing about nene pregnant or not she's not scared of shit and that blows my mother fucking top off.

"You fucking her"she asked me.I looked at her "huh"I asked as she looked at me "is you fucking her"she yelled I continued to look at her it's better then saying no because I say yeah I'm getting my ass beat and if I say no I'm lying to her.Either way I'm getting my ass beat.

She slapped me and when I say hard as hell I mean hard as hell.I bit the inside of my cheek. "Get out"she yelled with plain hurt in her voice.Iyanna scoffed and walked out. "Baby look listen to me"she pushed me away and waddled away.I sighed and walked out and got in my car.

J A N E L L E💞

I threw my phone and cried on the floor "I'm tired of him doing my like this"I cried I felt arms wrap around me.I looked up at the person and was completely shocked. "Baby girl I know we don't have the best relationship but I promise you I'm here for you"he said hugging me.The man I thought wasn't coming back into my life.My father.I hugging him tightly but cautiously because of my belly. "Daddy why does he keep doing this to me.To us." I said rubbing my belly he kissed my head and smiled "because he doesn't know how much of a queen he has yet once he learn that you Meant to be kept he'll understand how to treat you"he told me then I laid on his shoulders.

After that me and my father had the moment I woke up in an bed by myself.I probably cried myself to sleep.I seen the girls walk in. "Hey sweetheart we heard what happened and I promise it's going to be okay"Kayla said then they all smiled at me.I looked at Regina and smiled "how your pregnant ass doing"she smiled and started twerking. "I can't complain yet"then she stop and we all laughed.

"I can't believe he still fucking with that iyanna bitch now come on this the same bitch who slashed his tires"jayda said then yawned "girl we finna watch movies and not trip over kentrell and his dumb ass decision"Regina said and they got in the bed next to me.I smiled knowing I got real best friends on my side.

I smiled knowing I got real best friends on my side

Janelle,Jayda,Regina,Kayla💙

Excuse my mistakes😊
Merry Christmas🎄🎁

-NaeeDaGhee🥀💙