[Thirteen]💍

J A N E L L E💞

"Jayda you sure this going to work I probably can't fit im pregnant"I asked the girl she looked at me then kicked the window allowing me to slip through with ease the she did the same thing.We both landed on our feet then she helped me run away.

K E N T R E L L💪🏽

We had landed in California when I had walked off the plane with everyone else "you really finna give this mane that money"boomer had asked me.I looked at him then shook my head "I gotta plane"I told him then walked out to a car rental place.

J A Y D A😉

"Are you sure it's this what"Janelle asked me I looked around and spotted a little house and village. "Follow me"then she started limping then I help her. "I can't jayda"she cried and clutch her belly "it's okay you got this alright we gonna make sure your baby is okay"I told her and we walked to the house.

Once we got to the village we walked up to a house and knocked on the door.The door opened revealing a man "can we please use your phone she's pregnant and needs to call the father"I explained to him.He nodded then we followed him in and Janelle sat down on the couch huffing and puffing.She dial his number and put him on speaker. "Hello"she started crying "please baby come help me and my friend we had jumped out the window and the baby is not okay"she panicked "baby where you at"he said.She looked around "we are in a white people village in LA"he said okay then we got off the phone and she started crying rubbing her belly "what if something happens to my baby"she said I hugged her and rubbed her back "nothing going to happen you and kentrell are going to take care of this baby"she nodded when the door got kicked in "oh my lord"the white man yelled and ran to the back room "so you thought you can escape from me"javarious looked at us then I pushed janelle behind me "oh your willing to take a pistol whip for this bitch"I nodded slowly then he walked towards us.

J A N E L L E💞

He slapped her then once he got to me his body fell down and I laid there looking around until I spotted kd "oh my god I'm so happy that your here"I hugged him then ran to jayda "are you okay"I asked her then she nodded holding her face.I seen kentrell and was about to cry my face looked like shit I had bruises everywhere. "Nene baby"Kentrell ran up to me and kissed my lips "baby I missed you so much"he nodded as he held me on his chest.