[Twenty-Six]💍

K E N T R E L L💪🏽

"Well it looks like your having a girl"iyanna told me.I looked at her and raised and eyebrow. "What you mean shawty"I snatched the phone from her and seen pink smoke come from the car as nene cried tears of joy. "I'm be back Ight"she scoffed "I know your not going back to the bitch"I looked at her and shook my head and left out.

When I pull up to nene house she was packing boxes. "Whea you going"I asked making her jump. "Damn kentrell you scared me"she said walking in the room and grabbing more clothes "nene look at me"she looked at me with the coldest stare "do you enjoy hurting me?do you think you can run over me because I'm pregnant"I shook my head at her as she turned around and sat them on the best. "Then why do it Kentrell?why go and chase behind girls and you got one at home?why not take care of you priorities?you didn't come to my gender reveal even when I asked to so when my daughter get here don't ask about us"I gave her a serious look "you not taking my kid away especially my daughter"she laughed and walked away "I didn't you should leave"she said cold hearted "bye bye now"she said as I walked out the house "I love yo-"I said ending getting cut off by her shutting the door. Did I just break her?i asked myself and walked to the car.

E V E👩‍👧‍👦

"Sheronda girl these kids are a mess"I told her as kentrell stormed in here talking about she moving. "Ms.eve what should I do she talking about taking my daughter away from me"he complained "boy she is not taking yo daughter away from you she just moving to LA"she told me "that's far away from here"she sighed then looked at my momma. "What?ion know what to tell you kentrell you pushed her to far and now you gotta pay for it"I nodded then he left out the house. "These kids"I shook my head and laughed as we ate our food.Then we heard noises "Kayden"we both yelled.

R E G I N A😊

"Girl these clothes are cute"Janelle said and pick them up. "So your really moving huh?"she nodded then looked at me "it's not something I wanna do but I can't stay here it's to much pain".I nodded and agreed it's to much down in BR.

We got back to her house to see everybody else there "so you wanna leave bye go head ain't shit stop you"Kentrell at janelle.

J A N E L L E💞

"I don't give a fuck I was anyway you ain't did nothing but but hurt me and I'm tired of ya bullshit"I yelled.Sheronda and my mother came out the kitchen "it's okay janelle"my mother said "mane she needa leave I'm tired of this wit ha"Kentrell spat.I looked at him and yelled "I been doing this shit since I met you the fuck ion need you"I yelled at kentrell.I grabbed my things and walked towards the door. "Wait nene don't go please dont"everyone except kentrell begged.I started tearing up "you don't even know how much you put me through you don't know how much the hurt you caused in my life"I said as tears fell down my face.I looked at him then shook my head "can someone kissed the boys goodbye for me"I said then left out.

(I'm going to start work on changing when I'm done with this book but 5 more chapters)

-NaeeDaGhee💙🥀