[Twelve]💍

J A N E L L E💞
2 days later

I laid down and cried it's been 2 days since they kidnapped me.I felt the baby kicking me "ow baby"I said and rubbed my stomach.

K A Y L A❤️

"Fuck you mean nene gon"Kentrell yelled at us.Recently we had bail him outta jail and he found out about nene been missing we tried to go get her but she gave us an fake address. "Yb chill out we gonna find ha"beenie calm ass had said.I got up and walked over and sat next to marquis "this your fault your lousy ass baby momma gave us a fake address"I told him then walked away with Regina to momma eve.

K E N T R E L L💪🏽

Mane I'm just getting outta jail and this the bullshit I get.Fuck.I got a phone call "hello"I asked through the phone. "Baby please help me"I heard nene voice through the phone "shut up bitch that not what I told you to say"I heard a slap and immediately got angrier. "Baby I'm in a abandon build in California please hurry he wants 21 million"then the call ended. "What happened"marquis said. "Keep the gurls at my momma house we going to California"I told then we began get ready.

J A V A R I O U S🤬

"Well baby girl you did good"I said rubbing my gun against her pretty pregnancy bump. "Kentrell is gonna kill you when he gets here"she said in confidence.I laughed at her "aht aht baby he still has to give me my money"She raised an eyebrow "oh you must had not known your lil hero"I told her then walked off.

J A N E L L E💞

I looked at the door and sighed. "Hey your nba youngboy girlfriend" she said scared "yeah do you know a way out"she nodded and we got up and walked away.

R E G I N A😊

"No cause they got me fucked up how they just gonna up and leave without warning us"Kayla yelled around the house "Kayla I just told you they said to stay at sheronda house.She pulled out her phone and called who I assumed was marquis "where the fuck y'all at who told y'all to up and leave like that"she yelled but after he must have said something because she started stuttering "n-no I don't wan-want any"she quickly said then hung up. "They told us to stay here for uhh a couple of days"she said then walked away.I laughed then followed her.

VOTE❤️😘

Janelle getting free???
I think I wanna make this book up to 25 or 30 chapters but I have writers block