[Twenty-One]💍

K E N T R E L L💪🏽

"Kendell don't get yo ass beat"my momma said yelling at kendell he skipped school and me and the gang had to come over here and see what's to this shit. "Whea my daughter at kentrell"my momma asked I looked at her and smiled "she at the crib with Kayla and em"she slapped the back of my head "why you ain't bring them I swear y'all asses hardhead and did you tell eve what I said"I nodded as kd and joe laughed "sum funny"they nodded and continued to laughed. "No cap yb that new song you and nene made cold as hell"three had said I laughed then they walked in the house "there's my star"Ben said hugging nene.She said then they walked in the kitchen with my momma.I smiled and looked at her. "Say slime he inlove"herm said I nodded and got on my phone.

J A N E L L E💞

"Awwwn my baby inlove"sheronda has said as she hugged me carefully. "Yea that's my baby for life"I told them then they all smiled "girl so what you finna do for your birthday tomorrow"I shrugged my shoulders "probably just do some baby shopping and go home"they mugged me and shook they heads "no me and ya momma throwing you a party"sheronda said I pouted and she looked at me. "Fine"I said in defeat.The boys walked in the kitchen and kentrell fucked when he put his fingers on his mothers pot.Sheronda had popped his hands "ahh what the fuck"she popped him again "damn I'm sorry"he said going to hug me.I hugged him back then kissed his lips. "She thats you ass got pregnant"joe said.I rolled my eyes at them and laid on kentrell.

The boys ran in the kitchen "nene"they all said hugging my legs. "Hey babies"I've been in these three boys life since they was born because I knew their mothers but some how I didn't know they father but here I am pregnant with they younger sibling.Kacey was here to but jania and kentrell got to work out some things. "Well damn then act like everyone else isn't here then"Kayla said to the boys as they start hugging everyone else. "Hey star girl"I said hugging her but she was being careful of my stomach.We all got up and went outside and I sat down on a chair and watched as the light hit my baby daddy so good.Whew Chile kentrell gaulden just don't know.I thought to myself."Y'all look just like y'all daddy especially you Kayden"I said to them then they ran off and I pulled my phone out and took at pictures of him.
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Thai_nene:sunlight hitting my baby daddy right💦💍♥️@nba_youngboyLiked by BBG

Liked by BBG.Regina,Royal.kay and 1,431,588
View all 75,565 comments
Jay.BayBee:brudda💚💯
og_3three:Lit top💚🐍
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
"Guh why you posting me and shit"he said smiling showing his sexy ass face. "I can't post my baby daddy"he laughed then everyone came and sat by us. "Girl I'm tired and my feet hurt"Regina said laying on my shoulders. "Girl wait until you get around 7 months and ya baby daddy annoying as hell"I told her making her laugh and kentrell mug me. "Oh boy ya know ya ass annoying"I laid in his arms then he rubbed my belly "say nene when you gonna have your gender reveal"marquis asked sitting next to Kayla. "When I'm eight months pregnant"I smiled and rubbed my belly "I can't wait to find out what it is"then kd and everyone else looked at me weird. "Girl you kentrell only make boys"jayda said I rolled my eyes "girl I bet you is a girl"they shrugged they shoulders and laughed.

"Awe hell nah you gotta leave"I heard Regina yell making baby joe and everyone else get up.I was the last to walk in the room seeing that it was some girl with red hair here. "Who this"everyone turn and looked at kentrell "all hell nah y'all got me fucked up"I said taking out my ears and shit.I moved away from kentrell then looked at them "you really got me out here looking stupid as fuck and I still take yo goofy ass back mane hell nah"I yelled making everyone look at me "you wanna cheat ima show you how to cheat"I said walking up to kentrell.Kendell had pulled me back "bro let me go im tired of him doing me like this"I said in the verge of crying. "I'm fine let me go"I said pushing Kendell off me and walking upstairs.

K E N D E L L🤙🏽

"Yo ass dumb as fuck kentrell"Kayla said walking up the stairs following nene right along with jayda and Regina. "Now kentrell I know damn well you didn't let this heifer over my god damn house"he shook his head as ms.eve and my momma looked at him "you gon  learn boy"ms.eve said as she grabbed his ear. "Yo brother not one bright mother fucker"kd said as we sat down looking at this bitch "who is you shawty"I said she looked over at the with the most lust look.She gasped for air then looked at all of us " Kaylyn"