Chapter Five

***A/N***
I know I haven't updated in a while, so I hope you all enjoy this!!!!!

Peter’s POV

The classroom was quiet besides the constant scrapping of pencil on paper. I colored in the last bubble, and I stood from my seat. I walked over to Dr. Foster and handed her my Astronomy test. She smiled up at me and told me to sit back down, and I walked back over to the seat. I crashed in the seat pulling out my Maths textbook and flipping to page 222. I started to scribble answers on a blank piece of paper, and I felt something vibrate on my wrist. I pulled my sleeve back to look at my tracker seeing nothing, and I went back to doing my homework. It then vibrated again, and I saw the red flash of the tracker pop up and shine on the floor.

“Crap!” I squeaked, and I frantically slammed my finger on the off button.

“Peter?” Dr. Foster called, and I looked at her with wide eyes.

“I’ll give you a zero if you can’t stay quiet.” She said, and I nodded.

“Yeah, yeah. Um...can I, can I go to the restroom, please?” I asked, and Dr. Foster looked down at her watch.

“Take the pass.” She instructed, and I nodded before hurrying out of the room, grabbing the bright orange tag along the way. 

I rushed to the boy’s bathroom and locked myself in the last stall. I then turned on my tracker, and the bright red light created the entire stall red. 

“No, no, no.” I hissed, lowering the brightness and forcing the tracker to be smaller.

I then looked at the small globe, and I noticed the little Spider-man mask had stopped. I doubled tapped it to zoom in.

“They stopped,” I whispered. “In Washington,” I grunted, and I ran a hand through my hair. “Shit.”

I groaned, pushing my hands into my hair and pulled. 

I just told Pop, Dad, and Mr. Harrigton that I couldn’t go to Washington because I wanted to track these people, and now they are in Washington. 

I grunted again and closed the tracker before walking out of the stall. I looked to my left to see a kid staring at me with an eyebrow raise.

“Did you just…” The boy pointed down to my pants, and I gasped.

“No, no. No! No, I did, didn’t.” I then pushed past him and out of the bathroom, my cheeks a bright red. 

On my way back to class, I forced my hair to the left side of my head to tame it. I then walked in, and every student looked up at me. I gave a tight-lipped smile before slipping into my seat next to Ned. 

“Ned.” I hissed in a whisper, and Ned snored in response.

“Ned!” I whisper-yelled, slapping his shoulder with the back of my hand, and Ned shot up with a gasp.

“I wasn’t sleeping!” He exclaimed, and Dr. Foster hissed at him to shush.

Ned’s shoulders slumped, and he looked down at his hands. 

“Ned!” I said again, gaining Ned’s attention.

“Yeah. What’s up?” He asked, wiping his knuckles on his drool soaked chin.

“They stopped,” I said, and Ned’s eyebrows came together before he gasped, eyes going wide. 

“Where?” He asked, and I glanced over to Dr. Foster who was currently typing on her computer.